Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths  (Read 359650 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #2415 on: February 18, 2022, 01:17:19 PM »
Rush and Art were broadcast professionals first, and political/UFO experts second.  They knew how to be entertaining.  The new folks don’t, except, of course sNoory, though his entertainment value is inadvertent.
Heh, heh...yeah, Snorge is only good for cheap laughs, due to his unintentional bungling.  I wonder if AM radio will ever see anyone like Art and Rush again, before it’s demise.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2416 on: February 20, 2022, 07:19:50 PM »
Bob Saget MURDERED

"Severe head trama." Significant force. Skull fractures, significant blows to the front and back of his head.

Not simple head trauma. Motorcycle/car accidents high elevation fall kind of injuries...

Police and the media lying again. Bob Crane part deux?
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2417 on: February 20, 2022, 08:00:44 PM »
@paladin1991

Dan Bongino was my choice. He's made it clear that he is not renewing his contract with Cumulus radio, so his show is doomed and new stations aren't starting up with him. He has a couple of really annoying flaws, repeating a joke way too long. So, he'll say something that was semi-funny once, 40 times over the next 2 minutes.  He will also interrupt himself on a serious topic and start talking about his engineer eating a sandwich or something.

He's a smart guy, just annoying at times.

9-12 PT
http://tun.in/serfb
https://www.kabc.com/listenlive

Is he the guy who claims to have been part of the covert US government program that sent him and Barrack Hussein Obama to Mars?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2418 on: February 20, 2022, 08:42:06 PM »
Is he the guy who claims to have been part of the covert US government program that sent him and Barrack Hussein Obama to Mars?
Bongino is a former secret service guy. NYPD too.

The Mars guy is a guest who's done MITD & C2C, I think. 

Don't remember that guy's name.
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2419 on: February 20, 2022, 09:37:06 PM »
Bob Saget MURDERED

"Severe head trama." Significant force. Skull fractures, significant blows to the front and back of his head.

Not simple head trauma. Motorcycle/car accidents high elevation fall kind of injuries...

Hearing about the severe force required has pretty much thrown me right into conspiracy land. As in coverup / collusion / someone covering their ass(es).

Even if I were a green detective, I would have to consider an old fashioned bludgeoning at this point as a possible scenario. I didn't appreciate how the media was so quick to say "he went to sleep." As in, "it is so tragic he went to sleep instead of going to the ER."  Even if that WERE the case, they would have no way to know he did willingly go to sleep.

It is analogous (though an extreme parallel) to someone saying, "health professionals state that JFK mostly likely went to sleep after receiving his head injury. They  reminded us to pass on the information  that any head injury should be checked out by a doctor immediately."

If Saget was murdered, that is how STUPID my local talking heads sound. "If only JFK had not dozed off."

Very frustrating when they seem to make it up as they go.

I'm just ranting. I try as hard as anybody to remain logical, but I have trust issues.

I'm still 100% convinced that DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey was surgically suicided in Florida.

She went on record, stating if she turned up dead, it was NOT a suicde.

It still haunts me. Granted, she was playing in a high risk arena, but it still pisses me off that we're supposed to believe she hanged herself in her mom's shed. Yeah. That sounds just like a preferred method for a woman to off herself. A slow struggling suffocation for your mom to discover.

The Tarpon Springs police ruled it a suicide within moments of "discovering the body."

I remember how smug and certain they acted. As if they could perform a tox screen with their minds  and immediately rule out any foul play of her being drugged prior and being prop murdered.

It would have been easy.

"Now look, Deb. This is how it is going to go down. You're going to write the suicide note we dictate.  After that, we'll give you a knockout hyperdermic. You literally will not feel a thing. If you don't cooperate, Agent Morris will walk back into the trailer and put a bullet in your mother's brain. Then we will hang you anyway and it will be ruled a murder suicide. We'd rather it be more tidy. It's up to you."

Pushes paper and pen toward her.

She had too much dirt on too many psychopaths.

The Saget event is bringing it all back.

I probably need counseling.  ;D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2420 on: February 20, 2022, 09:42:24 PM »
The Mars guy is a guest who's done MITD & C2C, I think. 
Don't remember that guy's name.
Thats Andrew Basiago a lawyer who claimed to have been part of a time travel project when he was a child and also sent to Mars via a portal.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2421 on: February 20, 2022, 09:53:05 PM »
Bob Saget MURDERED

I have heard about the choking kink but smashing your skull in, is a new one to me. I guess my knowledge in kink ended in the 90s along with my knowledge of new music.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2422 on: February 20, 2022, 10:05:43 PM »
There's video everywhere UNLESS Epstein is involved...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #2423 on: February 20, 2022, 11:57:00 PM »
Thats Andrew Basiago a lawyer who claimed to have been part of a time travel project when he was a child and also sent to Mars via a portal.

Thanks Morgus.  Basiago v. Bongino, I see why I confused the two names.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2424 on: February 21, 2022, 12:02:35 AM »
Thanks Morgus.  Basiago v. Bongino, I see why I confused the two names.

God, if I am ever truly guilty of a crime, I'd hire him and hope to get off light. If not, I could claim my attorney was batshit crazy.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2425 on: February 21, 2022, 12:04:34 AM »
Saget murder:

PS The family doesn't want the records shown... Suspicious. Maybe they knew he was doing things.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10507929/Bob-Sagets-head-injury-severe-like-hed-hit-BASEBALL-BAT-says-doctor.html
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2426 on: February 21, 2022, 04:41:04 AM »
Saget murder:

PS The family doesn't want the records shown... Suspicious. Maybe they knew he was doing things.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10507929/Bob-Sagets-head-injury-severe-like-hed-hit-BASEBALL-BAT-says-doctor.html
Clearly he turned out to not have the $20 and her pimp taught him a lesson.
Merry Christmas

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2427 on: February 21, 2022, 08:51:36 AM »
Clearly he turned out to not have the $20 and her pimp taught him a lesson.

The David Carradine Incident all over again.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2428 on: February 21, 2022, 09:52:02 AM »
I have heard about the choking kink but smashing your skull in, is a new one to me. I guess my knowledge in kink ended in the 90s along with my knowledge of new music.
LOL  ;D

Oops, sorry. I wasn't supposed to laugh at that.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias The Hawk
« Reply #2429 on: February 22, 2022, 05:09:51 AM »
Bob Beckel dead at 73. Frankly, I've always liked the guy, but before anybody says that the only good lib is a dead one, be forewarned.  Cal Thomas and Sean Hannity loved the guy.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bob-beckel-dead-fox-news-host-1235097269/