Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 49987 times)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
Hiw much does he drink?
he drinks bourbon (Makers Mark)
thru ought the day, used to drink rum until that pirate stuff became popular, I would say half a liter a day,, is that too much?
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2018, 06:23:17 PM »
now my husband is pissed thsat I called him an old white man
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2018, 06:24:20 PM »
thru ought the day, used to drink rum until that pirate stuff became popular, I would say half a liter a day,, is that too much?

He's fine then.  A real man drinks quarts..................

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2018, 06:26:01 PM »
So nowwe have to pay 275 dollars for nothing.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2018, 06:26:37 PM »

Definitely three sheets to the wind territory. If he stopped cold turkey there would probably be a good chance of seizures.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2018, 06:27:51 PM »
now my husband is pissed thsat I called him an old white man

Is your husband old?

Is he an only child?
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2018, 06:29:40 PM »
Definitely three sheets to the wind territory. If he stopped cold turkey there would probably be a good chance of seizures.
We talked to him about how much he drinks and his reply was when you can spit in the Devils face then you you can tell me how much to drink.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2018, 06:32:18 PM »
WTF we have to pay for the 911 call.

He said he was fine, he’d stich it up right?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »
He said he was fine, he’d stich it up right?
Yes he did and hw will probaly do thsat unless it will lead to a scar that will add dignity to him

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 06:36:05 PM »
Yes he did and hw will probaly do thsat unless it will lead to a scar that will add dignity to him

So let him be and let him enjoy his ham.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 06:39:26 PM »
We talked to him about how much he drinks and his reply was when you can spit in the Devils face then you you can tell me how much to drink.

Yeah. Most people with an alcohol problem won’t quit until they lose more than they were willing to lose. Even then sometimes it’s too late. Check out alanon if it starts affecting your life negatively. It’s a support organization for family and friends of people that abuse alcohol. Your husband might benefit from a visit to Adult Children of Alcoholics.
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »
So let him be and let him enjoy his ham.
If it was just about ham that would be ok, but I have two kids a girl 12 and a boy 14 and they love/follow him like a fairy Tale.  He is the complete opposite of their father, he can fix everything and the neighbor children call him Skips

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 06:54:26 PM »
If it was just about ham that would be ok, but I have two kids a girl 12 and a boy 14 and they love/follow him like a fairy Tale.  He is the complete opposite of their father, he can fix everything and the neighbor children call him Skips

Like I said, let him be. Is it fair what’s he’s doing/done, probably not. But sometimes the best thing is to just let someone be and when they figure out they’ve mad a fool out of themselves then they can reflect. Some people look for a reaction. Don’t give it to them. If he wants to stich his own fingered up, let him. It will most likely be a painful lesson. Don’t give in to the reaction. If he’s tough as nails, you be tough as nails. Chances are them fingers are gonna hurt like hell.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2018, 07:02:11 PM »
Like I said, let him be. Is it fair what’s he’s doing/done, probably not. But sometimes the best thing is to just let someone be and when they figure out they’ve mad a fool out of themselves then they can reflect. Some people look for a reaction. Don’t give it to them. If he wants to stich his own fingered up, let him. It will most likely be a painful lesson. Don’t give in to the reaction. If he’s tough as nails, you be tough as nails. Chances are them fingers are gonna hurt like hell.
Yes thy willhurt lie hell, but he will chrish the pain, that old shit comes from a different generation, to him pain is a sign of life, I can relate is a ways,, but I hate how he attracts the kids in the neighborhood, he fixes everything and even fixes the cars ij the neighborhood, he can weld, mold and do anything,, just too much for ....

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2018, 08:26:19 PM »
Yes thy willhurt lie hell, but he will chrish the pain, that old shit comes from a different generation, to him pain is a sign of life, I can relate is a ways,, but I hate how he attracts the kids in the neighborhood, he fixes everything and even fixes the cars ij the neighborhood, he can weld, mold and do anything,, just too much for ....

He likes to bring up (brag about) things from the past.  He's got some over reliance on drinking.  I wonder if he encounters small problems while making repairs, etc.  "Now let's see, where did I put that fill-er-ups (Philips) screwdriver?"  Not poking fun, just using as an illustration.  Could be some early manifestations of Alzheimer's disease.  I hardly ever watched MASH but I remember Harry Morgan playing a roll where he was an oddball General who had his mind set on court-martialing Hawkeye.  Before he started the proceedings though, he turned to a black MP and said "But first, a number!"  For some reason, reading about you father in law brought that to mind.