Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 421177 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12510 on: June 12, 2023, 11:18:31 AM »
Both of his Rumble channels were created on or about June 9, 2023.  He has not posted any videos.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12511 on: June 12, 2023, 12:34:50 PM »
Bitchute Team has removed the flagged comment by "Unseen sun 3005" inciting downvoters to kill themselves.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12512 on: June 12, 2023, 02:39:52 PM »
At this point, Dietrich and/or his minions have created two channels on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/search/all?q=douglas%20dietrich

https://rumble.com/c/c-3239448

https://rumble.com/user/DouglasDuaneDietrich

If Dietrich is paying for certain streaming services on Rumble, he can create as many as five channels. He can also upload his YouTube videos to Rumble, but will not be able to do that until after his strike time expires,  Theoretically, he could have his YT channel removed before he uploads any content to Rumble.
I can´t imagine ddd paying for anything. Especially now since I´m sure his donations have gone down substantially. I am actually going to miss drinking beer and taking potshots at the sorry little puke while listening to his insane ramblings.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12513 on: June 12, 2023, 05:18:18 PM »
What Peter Moon said about this was that he envisioned Dietrich having his own website and going back to two-hour shows.

But this was before Dietrich's newest cadre of flying monkeys started being involved. And all the while Dietrich is enjoying doing drugs etc. 

Keep in mind that Vinny Barbarick now has a huge amount of influence and control over Dietrich, just as he did with Preston Nichols.  If someone or some organization has been reviewing his shit show for "hate speech" etc, and this has resulted in two strikes on his YT channel, they are fighting him as a more organized and effective force than I ever could on my own and I enjoy watching but I am essentially done with it.

I have been fighting his defamation and repeated doxng since 2017.  What appears to be happening now are his stupid flying monkeys attempting to save him!

My days of exposing Dietrich are done.  I have published my research.  I created a blog that has 150 posts representing hundreds of hours of research. Each of them took countless hours/days from my own life since 2017 to document and present.  I did this because I found Dietrich to be a fraud and no one but Outtrim was exposing him. https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

The only reason I continue is to observe and comment.  I say this in my first post here- that we are refuting and rebuking Dietrich.  "A thread involving the refuting (and ridicule) of Douglas Dietrich's insane revisions of history. "

This war is not over until Dietrich is off-air or dead or disappears aka David Anderson. And you can bet that Vinny Barbarick (Peter Moon) is manipulating shit his way.  Dietrich is insane.  I believe he is being observed by people more capable than me.

So let's keep gathering what intel we can and see what the truth is.  So we can witness and enjoy the end of this insane piece of shit!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12514 on: June 12, 2023, 05:31:21 PM »
Roger that.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12515 on: June 12, 2023, 05:55:16 PM »
I think I am going to listen to Cambian´s show since we don´t have ddd to listen to anymore.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12516 on: June 12, 2023, 06:00:44 PM »
I think I am going to listen to Cambian´s show since we don´t have to listen to it anymore.
Steven is a great researcher but all about UFO stuff.  He and others have admitted to me they won't touch Dietrich. It's like "a firehose" they said. 

Perhaps we can start viewing what is going on at Rumble and familiarize ourselves with it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12517 on: June 13, 2023, 02:56:14 AM »
Bitchute has removed the 2017 Dietrich video:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYXciNorQYAU/

Lek (BitChute)

Jun 13, 2023, 15:24 GMT+7

"Hi, Thank you for taking the time to contact us on this matter.

We have reviewed the video and taken it down for breaching our harassment community guideline.
Kind regards,"

The BitChute Team

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12518 on: June 13, 2023, 01:13:09 PM »
Here is a third Rumble channel associated with Dietrich posting old videos in the past 3 days: "You Need Information" https://rumble.com/c/c-3228794

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12519 on: June 13, 2023, 02:38:48 PM »
This is a November 30, 2022 video by Steven Cambian mentioning my blog.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/eWjQa0wH6ydj/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12520 on: June 13, 2023, 03:18:08 PM »
I am also wondering what extent of influence Vinny is using lately because I am not sensing any in this move to Rumble.  It is speculative at best, but until Dietrich actually goes live on Rumble, we may never know what actually happened.

Where is the new book?  Has Vinny (who has been secretly practicing his own version of Scientology for 40 years) moved on?  Where is David Anderson and all that bullshit?  The impact upon Dietrich of losing over two years of 12-hour live shows cannot be underestimated.

He simply cannot recover his content and most of his past content on YT is lost already.  Another factor is his lack of access to his own "website" that his minions continue to link to, but has had no activity for over a year!

Is Dietrich attempting to re-invent himself?  I don't believe it.  What are the odds that Moon and Dietrich may have parted ways?  And what was the origination of the YT strikes for hate speech? I guess we can only anticipate a Rumble live stream tomorrow.

And was that a successful test?  (It lasted less than a minute).

Dietrich's Bitchute and Rumble minions will have told him about the 2017 video removal and my comments.  So Dietrich will blame me for the loss of his YT channel, even if it is not true.

My guess is that if Moon and Dietrich separated, he will be especially angry and vicious. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12521 on: June 13, 2023, 03:36:29 PM »
FUCK DIETRICH!  He fucked with the wrong Marine.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12522 on: June 13, 2023, 06:11:00 PM »
ddd is melting....melting...and his flying monkeys can´t save him. And the guards remark ¨He´s dead at last.¨ 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12523 on: June 14, 2023, 01:17:43 PM »
It has occurred to me that Dietrich normally would beg for a donation toward his "USMC Life Insurance Policy" each year in May.  I haven't heard anything this year. Apparently, the cost last year had increased to over 300.00 from 250.00. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12524 on: June 14, 2023, 01:26:19 PM »
This is what will likely occur if Dietrich does a live stream on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/account/live-streaming

Steps to set up a Live Stream:

- Go to rumble.com/live or click the "Set Up A New Live Stream" button above.

- Upload a placeholder video up to 120 seconds long, which will be looped before the stream starts.

Once the placeholder is uploaded, we will provide you with a streamer configuration that consists of a Stream URL (RTMP) and a Stream Key.

- Enter the configuration in your streaming software.

Dietrich's "followers" will receive a Rumble notification that he is about to livestream