Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 412798 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12540 on: June 14, 2023, 05:53:27 PM »
Oh, and his "Followers" on Rumble have not increased since June 9.  He has 17 so far, 3 on the live test.  And very few thumbs up.

I have refrained from posting a thumbs down because I did not want him to think I was onto him.  Perhaps we should just nail all of his Rumble channels with downvotes and see that happens.  i don't know.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12541 on: June 14, 2023, 05:56:12 PM »
I'll monitor the YT channel until a little after the top of the hour and if he hasn't shown by then I'm going to Cambian's channel.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12542 on: June 14, 2023, 05:58:15 PM »
Oh, and his "Followers" on Rumble have not increased since June 9.  He has 17 so far, 3 on the live test.  And very few thumbs up.

I have refrained from posting a thumbs down because I did not want him to think I was onto him.  Perhaps we should just nail all of his Rumble channels with downvotes and see that happens.  i don't know.
Yeah, and how many of those followers are ddd himself giving follows and thumbs ups from bogus accounts?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12543 on: June 14, 2023, 06:00:51 PM »
I'll monitor the YT channel until a little after the top of the hour and if he hasn't shown by then I'm going to Cambian's channel.
OK, I'll be here and watching for it on Rumble ...

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12544 on: June 14, 2023, 06:06:25 PM »
Hey ddd, I know you come on and read this stuff, you're a friend of Dorothy right? You know, those tolerant, loving, anti-racist progressives. Here's Dorothy in Blackface.               

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12545 on: June 14, 2023, 06:14:37 PM »
Anyways, looks like ddd is a no show. Will keep researching and monitoring. See ya next time, going to UFOland.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12546 on: June 14, 2023, 06:19:57 PM »
Wow WAN, where did you get that photo of Jack Lord buying ddd's mommy, the bar girl, a drink?

It is from the episode named The Singapore File - we all have our hang ups and mine is that I am a Hawaii Five-O fanatic.  8)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12547 on: June 15, 2023, 03:47:56 AM »
I guess this is my fault.  I decide to finally listen and he pulls an Art.  Sorry I spoiled your fun.
Merry Christmas

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12548 on: June 16, 2023, 09:49:32 AM »
According to this article, individuals who have been dishonorably discharged are not permitted to possess firearms. ddd has frequently bragged of owning firearms and there are photos of him brandishing them. ddd is full of shit.  https://www.military.com/benefits/military-legal/dishonorable-discharge-everything-you-need-know.html   visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12549 on: June 16, 2023, 02:03:56 PM »
Perhaps he inherited a couple of firearms from his father long before CA passed restrictions.  I don't believe he has ever been able to legally purchase any gun by himself.  And what is the thing with sticking a cross in his mouth?  Never seen that shit before.  And total asshat/Hollywood weapons handling in that photo.  Maybe it's a toy gun?  It's just pathetic.

Dietrich has very small hands...so that pistol must be small too!  What revolver ever had a crime frame and black fucking trigger guard? (Dietrichs little finger is on the trigger too:  Wonder if this was taken in a mirror?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.guns-r-us.co.uk/product/colt-357-4-full-metal-chrome-177-co2-pellet-revolver/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12550 on: June 16, 2023, 02:42:45 PM »
Correction: Chrome frame w/black trigger guard....and check out that rear sight size!  The image is so small and grainy that I can't tell what it is.  It does not appear to be loaded.  This image is old too, probably from around 2012.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12551 on: June 16, 2023, 03:04:24 PM »
Years ago, Dietrich actually mentioned this photo during a discussion on air when he claimed he did not trust semi-auto handguns because they can jam and prefers "wheel guns because they are more reliable".

I carried an unbelievably used Colt 1911 .45 sidearm for over a year from 1984-86 in the Phillippines.  The damn thing rattled if I shook it.  I imagine it had been in that USN armory since Vietnam.  I qualified a sharpshooter with one before really having a shit load of range time with it. I liked the 1911 because the grip was thinner than the M9 Berretta and I too have small hands.

We spent a lot of time on the pistol range using the 1911 and I don't remember ever having a feed issue or a jam.  I got better with it but never re-qualified.  Otherwise I am certain I would have qualified "expert". We routinely field-stripped these weapons for cleaning etc and could do it blindfolded as a challenge thing.  Otherwise, they were each inspected by our Navy Amororer.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12552 on: June 16, 2023, 03:43:38 PM »
Fucking hippie needs a haircut. And get that flaming cravat or whatever it's called. And he's wearing that same smelly brown shirt Vee Clark complained about. I would have guessed it was a .357 magnum or .38 spl judging from the muzzle as I have a Ruger revolver in that caliber.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12553 on: June 16, 2023, 04:03:08 PM »
I remember being very happy when they issued us new nylon pistol holsters. but I pointed out my disappointment with the design.  Like the old leather ones since WW2, it still had a cumbersome flap that restricted the draw.

As "gate guards", drivers, NCO duties, Corpsman and Anti-tank assaultman (gunners) etc. were issued the M1916 holster with one magazine pouch..

This was "upgraded" to the M9 Baretta and holster.....

As a Fleet Marine (0351), I was happy never to be issued or carry a sidearm ever again.  To me, it was just another 4 pounds to carry, and being a smaller Marine, my belt and harness was already crammed full.  The NCOs etc even bitched to me about my rifle carry in full gear.  They wanted everyone in a proper right shoulder sling.  I carried my A2 in slung front of me, to relieve my shoulder of discomfort on long marches and distribute the extra weight to balance myself.

Now look at them!  THEY ALL carry their primary weapon to the front!

Of course, Dietrich has NEVER experienced any of these things because he failed to pass the test in MCRD San Diego.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12554 on: June 16, 2023, 04:04:09 PM »
Fucking hippie needs a haircut. And get that flaming cravat or whatever it's called. And he's wearing that same smelly brown shirt Vee Clark complained about. I would have guessed it was a .357 magnum or .38 spl judging from the muzzle as I have a Ruger revolver in that caliber.
Yeah, one look and I figured .357 Mag.