Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 421178 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12525 on: June 14, 2023, 02:23:15 PM »
I am expecting Dietrich to attempt a Rumble Livestream sometime tonight.  I have registered an account with Rumble with a non-identifying username and am following Dietrich. The username is "BB631945"   ;D

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12526 on: June 14, 2023, 04:16:44 PM »
Dragon Lady checking you out man!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wow WAN, where did you get that photo of Jack Lord buying ddd's mommy, the bar girl, a drink?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12527 on: June 14, 2023, 05:06:28 PM »
Hey Gunner, is he on? The one channel still only has the test on it. He's not on YT.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12528 on: June 14, 2023, 05:14:13 PM »
No, not that I can see.  I am following Critical Omissions because that was his primary.  The others are secondary and the 1:12 Live Test he posted using his name.  If my calculations are correct, he cannot use YouTube at all until June 18th or so, that is, with the strikes we know of.

It is unfortunate we don't have an insider who can report anything from Facebook etc.  Dietrich has gone total SKYPE (dark) for nearly two years.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12529 on: June 14, 2023, 05:16:24 PM »
Did you ever find any other videos on Bitchute wherein ddd doxxed you? It's hard to find anything because his bitchute page is like his brain, all scrambled up.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12530 on: June 14, 2023, 05:20:28 PM »
I did check them and both were from the same period in 2017.  The one I had removed was the one that still had my unpublished phone number.  The Bitchute stuff is mostly old and obscure too.  It's really bizarre.  "Scrambled" as you said.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12531 on: June 14, 2023, 05:22:27 PM »
I thought ddd was kicked off FB. I used to have an account but they wanted me to provide a photo ID to keep that account. Fuck that.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12532 on: June 14, 2023, 05:25:42 PM »
It's possible.  I have looked at some of his follower's FB pages and none of them list Dietrich as a "Friend".  In the past two years it has become very "cultish" and with his 12-hour shows very difficult to follow what is going on.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12533 on: June 14, 2023, 05:28:03 PM »
If ddd still has a FB account, maybe you can appeal to the Ellgab members to visit it and see if he has posted anything as to how he will proceed in the future. Maybe Juan will volunteer if he has a FB account. It doesn't make sense to start broadcasting on a new platform without advertising you will be on the air. He would have zero listeners.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12534 on: June 14, 2023, 05:34:10 PM »
I am not certain he is on FB, other than the fake Sora Aoi account he claims and over the past year or so there has been no mention of it. Like I said, over the past two years he has been booted and then lies about having multiple accounts.  I believe he was reduced to using SKYPE instead.  He could be using SKYPE or Zoom (which he hates) as both a message and streaming platform.  All he needs is OBS to stream on Rumble.

I'm not an IT person, but it seems simple enough to me.  But Dietrich has always "depended" on others to do the actual producing for him.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12535 on: June 14, 2023, 05:37:11 PM »
If he did indeed have several fake accounts, I'm sure many of them are now useless as I previously mentioned, FB is requiring ID to maintain them.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12536 on: June 14, 2023, 05:41:30 PM »
Knowing ddd, he has a low threshold for tolerating unforeseen snags in his plots. Maybe establishing himself on Rumble is more complicated than what he bargained for. As I am sure you are well aware, ddd has always delegated the technical aspects of putting on a show to other unpaid cult followers. Without them I doubt if he has the expertise to put on a show.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12537 on: June 14, 2023, 05:42:50 PM »
There also was his using another person to "anchor" a SKYPE call etc.  It seemed so surreptitious and cringe but he figured out how to do it after being advised.  I am not seeing ANY attempt by Dietrich himself to improve his fucked situation, NONE.  What I see is a clusterfuck of stupid cult followers attempting to set things up for him themselves.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12538 on: June 14, 2023, 05:44:44 PM »
Knowing ddd, he has a low threshold for tolerating unforeseen snags in his plots. Maybe establishing himself on Rumble is more complicated than what he bargained for.
Only if his PC or software was not compatible.  I figured it out in about 15 minutes and actually could have live-streamed audio only if I wanted to!  But I had to create a 2-minute"Placeholder Video"

None of this shit makes sense.  He has minions who could help him figure the shit out!  So where are they?  And where is Vinny?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12539 on: June 14, 2023, 05:49:29 PM »
Who knows? Maybe ddd wanted to take a gay pride month long bender so he wouldn't miss out on all the depravity going on in SFO. He isn't getting any younger and can't pass himself off as a girl anymore. Maybe a babushka still.