Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 412820 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12555 on: June 16, 2023, 04:08:43 PM »
My brother has my dad's 1911 he had in the Navy. He probably bought it at a Army/Navy surplus store. We took it into a gun store and had them appraise it. And if I remember right, the serial number was something like in the 3,000s and was at least partially manufactured by Remington under license from Colt during WWI. And you're right, it rattles something awful. I bought a SDS 1911 a couple years ago that was made in Turkey. It is nice and tight and shoots straight and I only paid $400 or so for it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12556 on: June 16, 2023, 04:14:05 PM »
These are collector's items now, just like a Garand or M1 Carbine.  I have fired many handguns since.  I like the Walther PPK but I really want a M1911!  I should have applied for a permit when I was still in the Reserves, because after 1990, it is almost impossible to get a handgun in New York State.

I saw what my neighbor had to go through in 2010 or so.  It's brutal.  They send the Sheriff to inspect your home and interview you, and eventually, a judge decides.  Even years ago the process could take months.  They interview friends and family etc, any little thing can disqualify you.

When my neighbor died in 2014, his family had to deal with his two handguns.  A 1911 style 9mm and a .22 cal Colt revolver. Of course, the Sheriff came and confiscated both until they could arrange a legal sale etc.

I was working on the property that day, changing the oil on a lawn tractor when the Sherrif Deputy showed up. It's just a bad memory that never leaves my mind...

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12557 on: June 16, 2023, 04:57:45 PM »
That's fucked up. Out west, except for CA it's still pretty wide open with lots of BLM land where you are allowed to shoot. This is like the 1911 I have. I am pretty happy with it. I'm not sure if it CA compliant though if I ever want to take it there. https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/review-sds-imports-1911-a1-us-army/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12558 on: June 16, 2023, 05:22:11 PM »
Speaking of M-1 carbines, Kahr firearms group sells replica M-1s at not too expensive prices. I always thought they were cool. Oh yeah, they also sell Auto Ordnance Tommy guns.  https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/auto-ordnance/long-guns/m1-carbine/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12559 on: June 16, 2023, 06:01:02 PM »
Welp, gonna go to Cambian's channel and see what his topic is for tonight. See ya. Maybe bbl.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12560 on: June 18, 2023, 02:35:21 PM »
"60 Guests are viewing this topic"

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12561 on: June 18, 2023, 03:00:50 PM »
Dietrich's last YouTube stream was on June 4.  I allowed two days for whatever action had occurred to create another strike on his channel and surmised that a two-week penalty would have been issued, (since he had already received a previous strike due to hate speech and was not allowed to use his channel for one week) that would expire between June 18-21 (pending any future reports or appeals.)

His monkeys on Rumble have posted old, obscure content this past week, and a similar 2017 video posted to Bitchute was removed because it violated community guidelines for harassment.

70 Guests now

Dietrich conducted a 15-second live test on Rumble last Sunday  https://rumble.com/v2t947e-douglas-dietrich-critical-omissions-test.html

He has about 20 followers on Rumble using at least 3 channels posting very old content.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12562 on: June 18, 2023, 03:33:51 PM »
With the exception of his removal from Revolution Radio and a subsequent move to American Freedom Radio, (approximately two weeks), this is the longest period of time Dietrich has been punished and has had no ability to live broadcast.  At this point, we can only surmise or speculate due to the lack of information or a public response from "Team Dietrich"

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12563 on: June 18, 2023, 04:28:10 PM »
The sudden appearance today of 70 guests is also very unusual - As is the never-ending bizarre bio that Dietrich posted years ago, which has suddenly reappeared.  Complete in all its illegibility.

https://rumble.com/c/DouglasDietrich/about

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12564 on: June 18, 2023, 05:01:10 PM »
Dietrich is a pathological liar and a little nasty SOB his entire worthless life.  His family has rejected him for lying about his mother, father, grandfather, and himself.

He is not the son of Adolf Hitler, he is not a "vampire", he was never a US Marine or a DoD Librarian, and never had anything to do with Aquino.  The fucker is the "Forrest Gump" of grifters.  His buddy, Vincent Barbarick is an even more squirrely and sadistic person.  Over the past 2-3 years they have had their fun during Dietrichs 12-hour shit shows.  In an orgy of drugs, internal battles, defamation and slander, and even false reports intended to harass and intimidate any follower who he perceived as a traitor.

Vincent Barbarick has done this before with Preston Nichols and others.  His involvement with David Lewis Anderson, another fraud and grifter, was a total lie.  I have researched and documented all of this.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12565 on: June 18, 2023, 05:05:43 PM »
I have spent years investigating him and his false claims and provided documented evidence refuting him. https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Neither Douglas Dietrich nor his fake Scientology monkey "Peter Moon" can refute the evidence I have against them.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12566 on: June 18, 2023, 05:09:13 PM »
So far nothing on YT. Maybe he will show at the top of the hour. 65 guests, wow.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12567 on: June 18, 2023, 05:16:19 PM »
So far nothing on YT. Maybe he will show at the top of the hour. 65 guests, wow.
It is likely to happen here:  https://rumble.com/c/DouglasDietrich

I am just reporting what I can find.  (77 Guests now.)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12568 on: June 18, 2023, 06:18:44 PM »
Still nothing. Do you figure he´s done?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12569 on: June 18, 2023, 06:32:18 PM »
Define "Done"...I think Dietrich and Vinny are up to something.  Beyond that, I really don't give a fuck.  My research speaks for itself and exposes all of this bullshiit.