Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483559 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14895 on: September 29, 2024, 06:37:18 PM »
Dietrich said he contracted influenza "stomach flu" at the DMV last week.  lol  So much for that "nanoplasmic" blood-healing bullshit

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14896 on: September 29, 2024, 06:38:47 PM »
I love how they are such cowards as to never say anything to Peter Moon one on one or on the record. These two faced deceivers deserve each other.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14897 on: September 29, 2024, 06:44:08 PM »
ddd gets mad at Eric Cradle because he talked to ddd as if he was just a regular guy. ddd insists his life is "special."

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14898 on: September 29, 2024, 06:45:28 PM »
None of this need for money prevents Dietrich from continuing his cocaine habit which he still publicly admits to using live on air.   

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14899 on: September 29, 2024, 06:51:13 PM »
I remember the time moontard was taking a shit when ddd called and you could hear him flushing it down on air. You captured that with Audacity right Gunner?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14900 on: September 29, 2024, 06:59:16 PM »
moontard was after the vox arca? I thought he wanted to get into the blood boys' pants?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14901 on: September 29, 2024, 07:02:02 PM »
ddd now says he's always despised moontard but for years ddd would wish him a blessed night in his gay voice every time moontard signed off.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14902 on: September 29, 2024, 07:12:03 PM »
Looks like old moontard is headed for the glue factory.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14903 on: September 30, 2024, 04:02:47 AM »
Dietrich has published at least some of the book written by Peter Moon:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1625001

Check out the word salad mess of writing in the description!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14904 on: September 30, 2024, 12:05:37 PM »
In addition to "publishing" a skeletal, semi-redacted/edited version of what was expected to be a book being sent for publication by Peter Moon, Dietrich continued his attack on Moon revealing that his Romanian wife (Paula) had recently divorced him and that contrary to Dietrich's earlier story, said Moon had faked his illnesses to precede his separation from Dietrich.

Dietrich wasted no time, however, in gathering up what he had of the unpublished work provided to him by Moon, and hastily publishing the messy piece of work himself as an "E-book"  using "Smashwords" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smashwords  He created a slimy "book cover" using a typical Asian cosplay image as being his own while proclaiming in the title he is the son of Adolf Hitler and Peter Moon is the "Madman" who wrote about him!

Smashwords does not use digital rights management.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management

And the "book" is a disjointed, rambling piece of shit that has little to reveal about Dietrich himself, leaving huge gaps in his fake biographical history, and more bizarre historical and fictional topics having no connection to Dietrich.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14905 on: September 30, 2024, 12:25:50 PM »
Looks like old moontard is headed for the glue factory.

So true!!!! Excellent point!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14906 on: September 30, 2024, 12:39:54 PM »
It's just insane!  What was publicly described by Moon, who had spent 3 years in the transcription/writing of it, and wanted to eventually publish and sell it privately for hundreds of dollars per copy as a "leather-bound biography and tribute to Douglas Dietrich's life and work" is a pathetically written and constructed confusion.

So you can all thank me for wasting $10.00 so you don't have to.  I will eventually provide some juicy nuggets, but the bizarre work mentions nothing about Dietrich's mother's sinister sexual involvement with Hitler in detail to establish his claim to be his son, nor does it mention Dietrich's false claims of service in the USMC, or the SFD Police Department.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14907 on: September 30, 2024, 12:41:13 PM »
So true!!!! Excellent point!

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

How do I upload images? I have some of DDD that might be amusing.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for these people. I think they know it. Sammy Romero sees it. If you don’t you are in the cult…Deep!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14908 on: September 30, 2024, 01:00:52 PM »
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

How do I upload images? I have some of DDD that might be amusing.

If the images are your own or previously published by others, you need to have an established website or a blog to insert those images here.

Once you have that you can open a new post and click on the "Insert Image" icon above.  Go to your image and right click on it and chose "Copy image address".  Then go back to the "Insert Image" of your post and carefully position the cursor in the center of it.  Paste the image there and ensure it reads the Jpeg (or other) as an image file, then post it into your comment.

If the images are saved as your own private image files, you need to transfer (post) the image to your own blog before transferring it to a comment here.  The image needs a URL Address associated with it to copy and post to Ellgab.

You can easily create a free blog for this purpose and you can use the image without actually publishing it on your blog.  It would be saved automatically as a "draft post" that is saved until you decide to publish publicly.

https://www.blogger.com/about/?r=1-null_user

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14909 on: September 30, 2024, 02:38:32 PM »
Dietrich claims that Peter Moon became obsessed with the "blood boys" and wanted to obtain the "Vox Arca" for himself.  These images were included with Dietrich's comments in the book Moon refused to publish:

"Whenever I run diagnostics on the Vox Arca, there is the potential to trigger a limited incursion of the Anti-gods. While this does not necessarily mean destruc- tion of the fabric of time and space in our regional uni- verse, it is enough to change the world as we know it, and by that, I mean to change it completely."

"Putting it on is risky in itself because I can feel where it pinches as its tendrils extend to my throat and cheeks. A false move or two, and I could lose my capacity to speak. I also take a pig’s heart, the closest thing to a human heart, and feed it into the grinding mechanism of the Vox Arca. This prevents it from grinding my tongue whereupon I will reward it with another heart from a pig". - Chapter 28, "Equity of the Gods"