Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 140232 times)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #855 on: August 21, 2022, 11:19:35 PM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It seems that you are a complete bust at following even one simple direction.

You couldn't find your own ass with both hands and a flashlight.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #856 on: August 22, 2022, 05:10:38 AM »
Heh heh.  I'm surprised a Jeep Cherokee would last with so many miles on it.

What acts?  Heinous acts Juan!  French fries in a sandwich and on a salad!  Wearing a Steelers or Penguins jersey to a funeral.
Ha, ha, ha!  ;D Definitely felonies.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Ruall Omer Cole
« Reply #857 on: September 08, 2022, 08:46:44 PM »
Good opening game between the Rams and the Bills.  Both teams were trying a little too hard, in my opinion.  There were too many turn overs for both teams, but the Bill's defense took the best advantage of them and won the game.  Buffalo Bills 31  Los Angeles Rams 10

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2022, 12:58:56 AM »
Buffalo Bills make statement by beating up on defending champion Los Angeles Rams

The Bills are favored to win the Super Bowl and showed the nation why in the NFL opener Thursday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34552868/buffalo-bills-make-statement-beating-defending-champion-los-angeles-rams

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Ruall Omer Cole
« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2022, 01:28:55 AM »
Buffalo Bills make statement by beating up on defending champion Los Angeles Rams

The Bills are favored to win the Super Bowl and showed the nation why in the NFL opener Thursday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34552868/buffalo-bills-make-statement-beating-defending-champion-los-angeles-rams

Josh Allen was having a real ball.  He had a happy grin on his face during the entire last quarter.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2022, 12:21:14 PM »
I've been a big fan of Josh Allen.  He has this look about him that a dog has when you are going to throw a ball and it is eager to chase it.  I remember in his rookie year he was so hyped after a TD that he almost threw the ball out of the stadium in celebration.  LOL!  He also bulldozed a linebacker.  He is fun to watch.

I did pick the Rams though in the pick'em league I'm in.  Oh well.

The Rams will be alright.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills and Rams met in the Super Bowl.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #861 on: September 11, 2022, 02:22:35 PM »
Heck of a game between the Steelers and Bengals.  Ecstatic the Steelers got the upset in OT, but unfortunately TJ Watt may be out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #862 on: September 11, 2022, 03:39:10 PM »
unfortunately TJ Watt may be out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle.

Doesn't something along those lines happen to that poor bugger every year?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Ruall Omer Cole
« Reply #863 on: September 11, 2022, 04:46:32 PM »
Heck of a game between the Steelers and Bengals.  Ecstatic the Steelers got the upset in OT, but unfortunately TJ Watt may be out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle.

I watched the second half and, with the OT it seemed as long as a full game.  It must have been exasperating for the Bengal fans as their team was handed a win on several silver platters, but the field goal team muffed each and every kick.  It was fun watching Mike Tomlin as the game ended, though.  He was tickled pink to get the win. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #864 on: September 11, 2022, 04:48:46 PM »
Doesn't something along those lines happen to that poor bugger every year?

He's had his ailments, but nothing like his brother JJ.  Those dudes play full bore every down, so injuries are bound to happen.  TJ gets pulled from games at times and has missed a few.  If he needs surgery his season is over.  If so...massive loss for the team.

The guy was an absolute monster today.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #865 on: September 11, 2022, 04:51:02 PM »
He's had his ailments, but nothing like his brother JJ.  Those dudes play full bore every down, so injuries are bound to happen.  TJ gets pulled from games at times and has missed a few.  If he needs surgery his season is over.  If so...massive loss for the team.

The guy was an absolute monster today.

Ahhh. I got them mixed up.  Well that sucks for you.

Lions had a back that ran for 150 yards, they hung 35 points on the Eagles and still lost.  LoL.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #866 on: September 11, 2022, 04:54:57 PM »
I watched the second half and, with the OT it seemed as long as a full game.  It must have been exasperating for the Bengal fans as their team was handed a win on several silver platters, but the field goal team muffed each and every kick.  It was fun watching Mike Tomlin as the game ended, though.  He was tickled pink to get the win.

It was exasperating for Steelers fans too!   ;)  They did their usual thing.  Have the lead going into the second half, then pump the brakes and allow the other team to come back.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #867 on: September 11, 2022, 04:57:58 PM »
Ahhh. I got them mixed up.  Well that sucks for you.

Lions had a back that ran for 150 yards, they hung 35 points on the Eagles and still lost.  LoL.

D'Andre Swift has proven himself to be a high-end RB.  My money was on the Lions today...especially at home.  Oh well.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #868 on: September 11, 2022, 04:58:52 PM »
For the 17th consecutive time, the Jaguars lost to an NFC team.  For the 18th consecutive time, they lost on the road.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #869 on: September 11, 2022, 05:05:28 PM »
For the 17th consecutive time, the Jaguars lost to an NFC team.  For the 18th consecutive time, they lost on the road.

I also had my money on the Jags.  I was 100% convinced they would win.