Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 132983 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #870 on: September 11, 2022, 05:11:23 PM »
Heck of a game between the Steelers and Bengals.  Ecstatic the Steelers got the upset in OT, but unfortunately TJ Watt may be out for the year with a torn pectoral muscle.

You don't need pecs to play, man up!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #871 on: September 13, 2022, 05:48:08 PM »
Broncos beat themselves last night by 1 point in their opening game against the Seahawks. I think they thought that loss of yardage due to penalty after penalty was the way to win. Hmm.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #872 on: September 13, 2022, 06:00:59 PM »
Broncos beat themselves last night by 1 point in their opening game against the Seahawks. I think they thought that loss of yardage due to penalty after penalty was the way to win. Hmm.

Hindsight and all that, but they should have let Russell attempt a five yard pass to get to that all important first down.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Johnny Arthur
« Reply #873 on: September 16, 2022, 12:20:14 AM »
I got to see the Chiefs - Chargers game quite by accident.  I went on Amazon to shop for something and there was the game playing away, and I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime.  Anyway, I watched it and enjoyed it.  Patrick won it, 27 to 24 and it really wasn't as close as it sounds.  Some young Pretty Boy quarterback for the Chargers had a good start but couldn't keep it up in the second half.  He got his chest hit with an elbow or something and spent the last twenty minutes or so playing drama queen for a day.  He would get hit after throwing a pass and then lie on his back and grimace with pain.  I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way and I'm glad the Chiefs won.

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #874 on: September 22, 2022, 05:53:34 PM »
I don't have Amazon Prime. But I'm watching the Thursday Night game on Twitch which has a top streaming rate of 1080p 60 for this presentation.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #875 on: September 22, 2022, 06:52:48 PM »
I was going to drop @ShayP a note as my Roku had an ad for the game...
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #876 on: September 22, 2022, 07:27:51 PM »
Please let Trey Lance be a complete bust.

The sports talk shows around here are down on Kyle Shanahan

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #877 on: September 22, 2022, 08:43:27 PM »
I was going to drop @ShayP a note as my Roku had an ad for the game...

Appreciate it. @sean92008  I was able to watch it on CBS since they moved the regular network shows to MeTV.  Browns 29 Steelers 17

It was fun seeing our offensive tackles getting knocked on their asses and having the Browns run the ball down our throat.  ::)

Going back to last season, it is now 12 games in a row where the Steelers haven't scored a TD in the first quarter.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #878 on: September 22, 2022, 09:24:04 PM »
Halftime was 14-13 Steelers... Wow, Pittsburgh really does suck... 🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
Antonio Brown
« Reply #879 on: October 04, 2022, 12:29:22 AM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Antonio Brown
« Reply #880 on: October 04, 2022, 12:14:36 PM »

Steelers fan here...  AB was always a problem in Pittsburgh.  He did so many things that coach Tomlin did not discipline him for.  "We talked" is what came out of his mouth.  Then another thing happens.  Rinse and repeat.

AB should've been cut after he live streamed a team meeting.

He does need mental help, but I doubt he wants it.  He also needs another kind of help that may be better.  A severe beat down.

Oh, and what he did in that pool was ridiculous.  All of his antics are.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #881 on: October 13, 2022, 09:55:03 AM »
Broncos are off to less than impressive start to their season.

Last home game they were beaten by the Colts in overtime. Not one TD scored throughout the entire game and the turnovers, and the fumbles, would have made for a great drinking game.

This is where they lose.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #882 on: October 13, 2022, 10:05:26 AM »
Broncos are off to less than impressive start to their season.

Last home game they were beaten by the Colts in overtime. Not one TD scored throughout the entire game and the turnovers, and the fumbles, would have made for a great drinking game.

This is where they lose.

They just gave QB Russell Wilson a 5 year $245 million contract. 

He appears to be pretty ordinary at this point, Seattle dumped him at the right time.  Broncos are stuck.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #883 on: October 13, 2022, 10:48:07 AM »
They just gave QB Russell Wilson a 5 year $245 million contract. 

He appears to be pretty ordinary at this point, Seattle dumped him at the right time.  Broncos are stuck.
Denver teams in general are stuck. The Rockies are nothing more than a farm team for the entire league. And the Broncs? Yeah.. not good. 'Ol Russ got it good for himself. Fuck the team, and the fans.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Re: Antonio Brown
« Reply #884 on: October 13, 2022, 11:55:01 AM »
Steelers fan here...  AB was always a problem in Pittsburgh.  He did so many things that coach Tomlin did not discipline him for.  "We talked" is what came out of his mouth.  Then another thing happens.  Rinse and repeat.

AB should've been cut after he live streamed a team meeting.

He does need mental help, but I doubt he wants it.  He also needs another kind of help that may be better.  A severe beat down.

Oh, and what he did in that pool was ridiculous.  All of his antics are.

In some countries, a man exposing himself to a Muslim woman could lead to physical harm to the perp or the woman.  Someone should give him pot and plane tickets to Russia.
Eh, nevermind...