Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 26277 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if this is the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #435 on: May 02, 2020, 11:28:48 AM »
I had a weirdly-textured dream last night that President Trump was assassinated at an old-world looking building that felt like it was in a foreign country.  Chemicals exploded. He was located by the front right corner of the building looking from the street, .  I think the Pope was behind it.  The scene was dark, lots of dark hues of red, brown and purple. It wasn't lit well for television.

I do not normally dream this way, so I felt compelled to document it.

The deep state is unhappy.  I'm sure those amoral lefties would have no problem doing something like that.  Seth Rich and the rest of the scores of victims in the Clinton Body Count can attest to that.

juan

• Elluminati
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #436 on: May 02, 2020, 01:11:51 PM »
The Secret Service is on the way.

Rikki Gins

• Ellightened
« Reply #437 on: May 02, 2020, 01:35:57 PM »
I had a dream where I was walking down a sidewalk with friends and we came upon a mass of parked bicycles.  They covered up most of the walkway, except for one that was parked sideways.  I could have moved it but I was worried about the virus and didn't want to touch it.  I climbed under it though.  It seemed like there was enough room to make it but my back hit it and it fell over with a big crash.  All at once an army of demonstrating homeless men appeared on the road.  Their leader, a guy who looked like a bearded Jim Morrison, took offense at my action and insulted me for having pushed one of their bikes over.  I got mad at the guy, but I didn't want to upset my friends by getting into a fight, so I let it pass. 

We walked a few blocks and then I saw the homeless guys again, hanging out at a store down the street.  The bearded guy saw me and waved a hand.  Right then, the anger I had been harboring inside came to a full boil and I walked inside the store.  There was Mr. Beard, and right off he started threatening me.  I angrily challenged him to a fight, and made it clear in no uncertain terms that he would very likely not survive the encounter.  I think he saw the murder in my eyes.  He and his companions grew silent and then I woke up.

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #438 on: May 02, 2020, 04:16:53 PM »
I had a weirdly-textured dream last night that President Trump was assassinated at an old-world looking building that felt like it was in a foreign country.  Chemicals exploded. He was located by the front right corner of the building looking from the street, .  I think the Pope was behind it.
The building or the assassination?

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #439 on: May 02, 2020, 04:22:54 PM »
A few nights ago I dreamed I was going to try out a new rugby tactic.  It's definitely illegal and almost certainly physically impossible, though: flipping a set scrummage on its back by rolling it sideways from within.

However, I couldn't try it out because I was missing some of my playing clothes, or possibly even most or all of my clothes, period.  But the other players were also missing theirs, so everything was held up.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if this is the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2020, 10:23:14 PM »
The building or the assassination?
The assassination.  That fucker!

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #441 on: May 05, 2020, 01:07:55 PM »
Why do I have so much French language in my dreams, when it doesn't come up that often in my waking life?  Last night in my dream I asked my friend Nadine a question in French (she's married to a Frenchman), and it wasn't even good French!  I wanted to ask why she was crying, and wound up asking why she was raining.  (Similar words in French.)  And then I heard from her husband, who in my dream was speaking English -- more English than he speaks in my waking life!

Any of the rest of you find yourself speaking another language you know in your dreams for no good reason?  And/or having others speak it to you?  Or in writing?

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #442 on: May 09, 2020, 06:05:38 PM »
Couple nights ago I dreamed I was training in Afghanistan for military intelligence.  I was with the others in a sizable hall, where I was given handwritten instructions.  However, the lights were off and the light coming in from the window on a cloudy day wasn't enough for me to easily read by.  I was told not to take the instructions anywhere, and when I tried to take them outside for better light, my instructor stopped me and said I had to read and destroy them there.  I eventually did, though I don't remember what they said.

Later I was outside with the others, and we had changed from uniforms to plain clothes.  We were standing near a building, which I was facing.  Behind me and to my right I was aware of someone's approach.  A couple of my colleagues to my left recognized him as a colonel they knew, so they saluted him; I played it cool, knowing this was a bad move, as the colonel then reminded them.  Apparently that was all part of the training.

Then I was given some printed instructions, and I went back into the building where I was training previously, which was now being used as a mess hall.  Some salad dressing was spilled on a table, and someone asked how I could tell how many oils it contained.  I said that would be difficult without sampling it for lab analysis, but my friend Bob Blumetti was there and said it was easy.  He threw a piece of paper over the spill and it self-chromatographed, resolving into about 10 brightly colored components.

I had the option of a transfer back to the USA, but had to think that over seriously since I didn't know what assignment I'd get and I'd lose whatever advancement I had already in Army Intel.

As I awoke, I was a bit miffed by the fact that in waking life I'm a biochemist, yet in the dream my non-scientist friend was showing me how to easily do chromatography.  When I told my housemate, also named Bob, that I didn't understand what chromatography was doing in such a setting of intrigue, he reminded me that such skills might be valuable in intel in cases of possible poisoning.

Last night I dreamed I was living in a larger house in the middle of a yard that was a small pitch-and-putt golf course, and I had to cut the grass for it.  I was doing that, but then had to go into the house, where I newly received our club's football schedule, handwritten.  (Lots of handwritten notes coming up in my dreams, it seems.)  Then I was visited by some strangers -- one woman, one man -- and felt ashamed at how messy the house was.  It was communicated to me somehow -- possibly by my housemate; the visitors were silent -- that they wanted a copy of the football schedule, but I had to tell them it wasn't printed yet but they could hand copy it off mine.  I went and got them paper and a clipboard.  They left afterward, seemed very snooty, especially since they didn't say a word.

Then I went back outside and someone involved had decided the grass was too hard to maintain, and turned the yard, except for a few scattered bushes, into a two-level sand trap.  There was a natural limestone wall, about 5 feet high, with a stairway cut into it that one level was at the top of.