Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127554 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51975 on: November 17, 2018, 02:52:04 PM »
Interesting how karen said art rarely went there and always brought his daughter if he did visit and Heather specified phone conversations with art while angry. Why throw in phone if you're next door.  A slip up from her that shows maybe they weren't as close

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #51976 on: November 17, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »
Someone do a welfare check on the Art Coffee Pot, I'm worried it's now in a million pieces...
LOL.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51977 on: November 17, 2018, 02:58:49 PM »
There is a lot to take in I agree, I haven’t heard all of the rest of the show either. I was half way around the cricket pitch with the dogs when I got a message saying the police were at her door, which I have to say still make me snort at even now.

There’s a lot of serious shit in there as well ... she’s well off her rocker and I think she threw herself over the edge well and truly. It will be interesting to listen to the rest of the show .. there are a few choice portions about doxxing me that I need to get clips of in order to contact a few parties with to get some balls rolling I think.

She wanted me to call in, I called in and asked a perfectly legitimate question (albeit a very difficult one) and I had to take the line that I wasn’t in all reality going to get another chance, so I weighed my hand and asked the one question that is most pertinent to the situation.

I do think KTOX need to hear that call as well.... anyone got a contact?

We will be unravelling that for a while.

Also sad that nobody (I don’t think) heard me call her sweetcheeks!

You called her sweetcheeks!?!?  HHHHHAAAHAHAHA. Awesome.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #51978 on: November 17, 2018, 03:02:47 PM »
Agreed. When she mentioned her good friend the Nazi last night, it didn't sound like it was him.
She could be pretty good at this kind of misdirect, so I wouldn't rule anyone out. I agree also, the guitar man is a likely candidate and that potentially opens a whole new can of worms.

The whole concealment of the secret lover is a story as old as time and really is the kind of thing songs are wrote about along with hundreds of Harlequin romances and soap opera plots. Someone mentions the love the flutter in the gut starts and one says "Oh yeh, him. he is kind of weird and smelly" and the subject is changed. Cut and fade to the next scene.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51979 on: November 17, 2018, 03:10:42 PM »
You know when you start using Charlie Sheen memes you may have an issue.
I didn't bother to wait for Heather to 'heart' this comment because it is inevitable the way she's been handing them out today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes, miller. That's exactly how your reality bubble plays out IN YOUR HEAD.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51980 on: November 17, 2018, 03:11:49 PM »
She's very bold and proud of her heritage.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Damn! Redacted OWNS it suddenly!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #51981 on: November 17, 2018, 03:12:30 PM »
She could be pretty good at this kind of misdirect, so I wouldn't rule anyone out. I agree also, the guitar man is a likely candidate and that potentially opens a whole new can of worms.

The whole concealment of the secret lover is a story as old as time and really is the kind of thing songs are wrote about along with hundreds of Harlequin romances and soap opera plots. Someone mentions the love the flutter in the gut starts and one says "Oh yeh, him. he is kind of weird and smelly" and the subject is changed. Cut to the next scene.

Yeah, sad that she gave out the fact it's a phone thing...

I know that, at that age, she should be bumping uglies and not fawning over the phone.  That's for 13-year olds.

miller, sadly, has hope that his girl hasn't accepted the seed of her catfish...

Has anybody thought that it might be a friend of Karen's or the private investigator trying to get her to admit to things for their court order? 

Something else, being that they are likely holding the note on that property, I must wonder if they would consider suing for defamation or harassment or whatever and leverage the note.  I mean she doesn't make any money but they may have an option of pursuing it that way to get rid of her as a neighbor and a nuisance.

And, if Art's judgment was slipping, maybe they would go after her for taking advantage of an elderly man.

All purely speculative, of course.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #51982 on: November 17, 2018, 03:15:32 PM »
... Something else, being that they are likely holding the note on that property, I must wonder if they would consider suing for defamation or harassment or whatever and leverage the note.  I mean she doesn't make any money but they may have an option of pursuing it that way to get rid of her as a neighbor and a nuisance...

If they (Karen and Airyn) weren't trying to think of some way to get rid of her before, they certainly are today

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #51983 on: November 17, 2018, 03:15:45 PM »
Yes, miller. That's exactly how your reality bubble plays out IN YOUR HEAD.

The only thing he's won here at EllGab is "most likely to die by wrapping his car around a utility pole."
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #51984 on: November 17, 2018, 03:18:16 PM »
The only thing he's won here at EllGab is "most likely to die by wrapping his car around a utility pole."

I thought that guy was maybe 19, 20.  Jesus, is he really in his 40s or whatever? 

And full grown - that's as tall as he's going to get?  A 50 year old Pillsbury dough boy?

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #51985 on: November 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM »
Interesting how karen said art rarely went there and always brought his daughter if he did visit and Heather specified phone conversations with art while angry. Why throw in phone if you're next door.  A slip up from her that shows maybe they weren't as close
Heater always mentions talking to Art on the phone, never F2F.  He had to be dodging that nut case.  Even when he was in the hospital, I got the feeling she didn't actually go there to see him.

He already boofed MITD, he would have been too proud to say he goofed with putting Heater in the seat.   Art was a sneaky guy, I still say he pushed Area51 to get Heater arrested and out of the area.  Only puzzle in this is selling the shack to her - unless he was trying to get a return on it, holding the loan with min risk  - might make sense since SirusXM could have given Art a gift by paying for all or part of it (I know Art boasted once about XM paying for something), why not get something out of it.  Who knows, maybe only his wife.

Now we just gotta see how long her manic stage lasts before she crashes to the ground hog stage.  @SpookyTim is right, this would likely already be over if we ignored her; it would become clear that no one cares - she's got energy right now trying to "show us", and she'll try to stay on just to prove that point...  I pity the Art Bell Coffee Pot, I'm sure she smashed it last night  R.I.P.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #51986 on: November 17, 2018, 03:24:45 PM »
As a fun exercise I ran through my head of just who HW might know in Scotland Yard. Nobody stood out, but I am wondering if she had in mind asking Gary Heseltine for a favor. (He's actually a 24-year veteran of the British Transport Police and probably has a few connections to SY, though I doubt he would want to bother his active force friends and colleagues as it would probably violate all kinds of codes and ethics.) I think she has watched too many movies and considers them documentaries as to how things work.

https://wearethedisclosure.com/gary-heseltine/

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51987 on: November 17, 2018, 03:25:53 PM »
I think it’s an internet hookup ... wasn’t she was excited about ending the show last night so she could phone and talk to her love?  And since she has said that she doesn’t leave her abode except after dark to take her trash out etc.  not sure how she would be meeting someone in real life outside radio and internet land.  Something in my gut says they may be having that steamy sex but online and not in person.

I think it's an internet lover too. Last night she said something to the effect of 'I've been trying to tell my new boyfriend that I'm actually very shy'.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #51988 on: November 17, 2018, 03:27:59 PM »

Is there a Bartcast tonight about the drama?

when does the stream go live?

Yeah man, inquiring minds want to know....what time?
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #51989 on: November 17, 2018, 03:31:08 PM »
when does the stream go live?
8 PM eastern , 5 PM pacific
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/