Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126288 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52455 on: November 18, 2018, 08:25:58 PM »
Real talk I hope her new boyfriend is the guitar guy for our sake, and not the Nazi Satanist, becuase I really don't need those two double teaming in a ritual to smite all in ellgab/wadegab. Considering how the show is going, I don't think she has a whole lotta personal power to channel.... but still... creepy thought eh?

Could you imagine if they reproduced ?!! 

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #52456 on: November 18, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
Could you imagine if they reproduced ?!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #52457 on: November 18, 2018, 08:31:19 PM »

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52458 on: November 18, 2018, 08:31:26 PM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb
This show was absolutely exciting. I applaud you for a night of great drama with twists and turns which would make even Art Bell himself jealous. Cheers Dynamohum.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52459 on: November 18, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I can’t unsee that lol. I don’t know if I should puke or roll on the floor laughing. You nailed it !!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52460 on: November 18, 2018, 08:32:53 PM »
This idea can be explored. We could start a new thread called "The Little Show That Did" and move the conversations there. Cancel all subscriptions and no one listen. Dropping numbers along with complaints as we are doing might be enough to finish it. If not, let her miserable band of nutballs have her, all they would have left is her lousy show. How long would that last?

Ok, I have a technical/legal question for those here who know about this stuff. I was talking about some of what's going on here with a friend who asked me this question. I do not know the accurate answer.

Let's say someone who doesn't subscribe to a given show decides to record it live every night (I am not asking for me, I don't have the patience or interest to bother with HW and her podcast mess). Is it a violation of any kind of copyright or license to then a) share that recording made on one's personal computer with someone else or b) to post it online for others to listen to or download?

I'd appreciate any info on this so I can relay it back to my friend as I promised to.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #52461 on: November 18, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »
Ok, I have a technical/legal question for those here who know about this stuff. I was talking about some of what's going on here with a friend who asked me this question. I do not know the accurate answer.

Let's say someone who doesn't subscribe to a given show decides to record it live every night (I am not asking for me, I don't have the patience or interest to bother with HW and her podcast mess). Is it a violation of any kind of copyright or license to then a) share that recording made on one's personal computer with someone else or b) to post it online for others to listen to or download?

I'd appreciate any info on this so I can relay it back to my friend as I promised to.

With the whole music copywrite infringement debacle, If they decided to pursue legal action, that could be what triggers a huge backlash onto them for not paying their royalties and licensing. They have too much to lose to do anything about it.
Noory was the real legacy...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52462 on: November 18, 2018, 08:37:25 PM »
Everyone who is able report the Bluejay pic on FB. Last time she posted it we were able to get her a temporary ban

Wait, WHAT? Again? Where is this posted please? Did I miss something here?

Ok, ok, my concert was this afternoon, we did a full run-though and then the full concert. We were stunned at the audience reaction, really wildly appreciative, we were not expecting that. So I'm very happy, we sounded great, but I am exhausted and wondering if I skipped over a post about our beloved Bluejay.

Point me in the right direction and I'll report, too.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52463 on: November 18, 2018, 08:39:51 PM »

Ok, ok, my concert was this afternoon, we did a full run-though and then the full concert. We were stunned at the audience reaction, really wildly appreciative, we were not expecting that. So I'm very happy, we sounded great, but I am exhausted and wondering if I skipped over a post about our beloved Bluejay.

It's in Jay Rosen Facebook group heather wade presents the Kingdom of Nye I believe it's called

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52464 on: November 18, 2018, 08:40:21 PM »

Hallie posted a pic of a dead Bluejay again on Facebook. The pic is about 10 pages back

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #52465 on: November 18, 2018, 08:42:27 PM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52466 on: November 18, 2018, 08:42:55 PM »
Aquarius I’m happy for you that your concert went well. I’d love to hear it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #52467 on: November 18, 2018, 08:48:45 PM »
Heidi do the right thing. I expect you to call next friday and apologize to Heather. Asking questions about Art's suicide has no place on a radio show. You know im right. That was nasty. CALL and apologize to Heather.

When is Heater going to apologize to Noory for all the comments she made on BellGab?

If nothing else, he shows up - and does his own show.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #52468 on: November 18, 2018, 08:49:51 PM »
Aquarius I’m happy for you that your concert went well. I’d love to hear it.
I'm told she was the best in her row!
 8)

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #52469 on: November 18, 2018, 08:52:47 PM »
When is Heater going to apologize to Noory for all the comments she made on BellGab?

If nothing else, he shows up - and does his own show.
Somebody ought to drop ol' Noory an e-mail, and ask him how he coped
with all the trolling and sniping he had (has) to endure over the years.