Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132646 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55920 on: November 27, 2018, 09:52:27 AM »
Does Sean even live near you?
Lucky, everything and everyone is freeway close in SoCal.  Thus Seans concern for himself and his loved one's is quite appropriate.  Nobody wants to live in fear.  Nobody deserves to. 

Lucky, SoCal is also a whole 'nother world unto itself. 

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #55921 on: November 27, 2018, 09:53:13 AM »
I see that you are still acting in a menacing manner.  That's a very solid misdemeanor.  It could be articulated into a felony level beef with your stalking Sean through these threads and challenging him multiple times. 

So Capt Emo, you are pretty much fucked if Sean feels that you are a clear and relevant threat to him or his loved ones.  What's that fluttering sound?  Oh, that's a subpoena and a TRO being dropped at your door.  Drink up, Fuck Stick. Have a nice day.

That's menacing??  U must be really bad at everything.
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55922 on: November 27, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »
Hey sean, i wonder what ur wife and kids would think of you being online bullying heather wade? Hanging out on a website like this and calling a woman horse face
And it continues.....

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55923 on: November 27, 2018, 09:57:31 AM »

Nothing he will just prove that this site is full of cowards
  Now you are 'challenging to fight' every one on this site?  Sounds like you might be talking yourself into a 5150 eval.  That's mandatory time in the booby hatch. 

I have dealt with many a prosecutor and defense attorney over the decades.  You are less than an hour's work for the former and a car payment for the latter.  That is your true value to your community.  Sad.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55924 on: November 27, 2018, 10:00:19 AM »

Stop putting words in my mouth to make me the bad guy. He said he has wife and kids and doesnt have time for this. So why come here and waste time on  a small podcaster?
Sean had you on ignore.  He had no idea that you were stalking him.  That you had singled him out for your manic attention.  Now, he must take the appropriate legal steps to protect him and his family. 

You sad, pathetic, vindictive little man. 

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #55925 on: November 27, 2018, 10:00:38 AM »
  Now you are 'challenging to fight' every one on this site?  Sounds like you might be talking yourself into a 5150 eval.  That's mandatory time in the booby hatch. 

I have dealt with many a prosecutor and defense attorney over the decades.  You are less than an hour's work for the former and a car payment for the latter.  That is your true value to your community.  Sad.

Stfu already. If anyone has a case its heather. All she has to do is sue this site and win for character assasination  and bullying.  And i been bullied here all year so stfu already.
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55926 on: November 27, 2018, 10:01:11 AM »

You just mentioned the girls I dated and my ex. Oh no.
You are the one that brings up dating underage girls.  I wonder what your ex might say about you....or any existing TRO's.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55927 on: November 27, 2018, 10:02:11 AM »
No. We are food for the moon. Now who's the crazy one?

You
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55928 on: November 27, 2018, 10:02:54 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55929 on: November 27, 2018, 10:03:39 AM »
Again, I'll let the people that deal with him determine things.

Walking back stuff harder to do with non-religious people but, who knows, maybe his self-proclaimed treatment center has some responsible staff on hand.

Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #55930 on: November 27, 2018, 10:05:07 AM »
You are the one that brings up dating underage girls.  I wonder what your ex might say about you....or any existing TRO's.

Now i talk about underage girls? Wow u must be a really bad lawyer.
I'M ALPHA AF

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55931 on: November 27, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »
This is sad.  Im out. Sean just stop talking about me and go live ur life. And tell blujay to stop too. thanks

This is the smartest action you could take, Capt Emo.  I think we all hope that this will be the end of your sick fascination with Sean and his family.  Please seek the help you need. Stop the binge drinking and continue with all required and prescribed medications.  Although, these sentiments in  no way will preclude Sean from taking the appropriate steps for the safety of he and his family and his peace of mind.

Sean, do what you have to do.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55932 on: November 27, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »
Lucky, everything and everyone is freeway close in SoCal.  Thus Seans concern for himself and his loved one's is quite appropriate.  Nobody wants to live in fear.  Nobody deserves to. 

Lucky, SoCal is also a whole 'nother world unto itself.
I've heard it said that California is like a bowl of Granola....., what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. Is this true?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55933 on: November 27, 2018, 10:06:18 AM »
Stfu already. If anyone has a case its heather. All she has to do is sue this site and win for character assasination  and bullying.  And i been bullied here all year so stfu already.

I believe the legal term is butthurt.

It’s far too early for her new relationship to be talking about bottom secks Miller. Disgusting child!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55934 on: November 27, 2018, 10:06:45 AM »
Good morning, everyone (9:23 here). Needed a second cuppa to get my day rolling. Not quite fully verbal yet but wanted to wish @DynamoHum a speedy recovery and healing thoughts

Absolutely.  I'm going to give her a mental massage.  I wonder if she will be feeling me?