Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12599281 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #60075 on: December 05, 2018, 01:39:04 PM »
I’m going to bed waaaay early for me so I can get back up at 2am my time and enjoy the shitshow.

See you kiddies later.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60076 on: December 05, 2018, 01:39:21 PM »
The deeper question is why I am listening to this nonsense in the middle of the night?

I couldn't do it. I'd taken Nyquil and could not stay awake. I just caught the front end of her shite show.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60077 on: December 05, 2018, 01:40:06 PM »
Miller wants someone to call the cops so they can do a welfare check. Hey fucktard @Jedimiller , you should do it.

Live PD has a special Wednesday episode tonight.
If Heather loses her shit and one of her cult members calls for a welfare check then Heather might really be in prime time.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #60078 on: December 05, 2018, 01:41:19 PM »
The woman that was born in 1976 is asking her guest who is about the same age if he remembers the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. SMH

I think asking her to do a show each and every night AND to do math is asking a bit much.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60079 on: December 05, 2018, 01:41:30 PM »

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #60080 on: December 05, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »
The Kingdom of Drama is right. I'm tired of being an occasional lurker and was trying to stay from the drama (sort of) but I'm so downbeat that so much negativity happened after Art died. It often seems the case when someone passes away, people become at odds with each other, including family members.  This situation is no exception. Art fell for Heather for what ever reason , 8) so I wanted to give her a chance and didn't cancel my MITD subscription for at least 6 months.  Maybe my sarcastic name for this place wasn't such a good idea. I don't even have any cats but do think Julie Newmar was a great Catwoman. Awhile back when I was reading posts here someone made a comment about a lurker and I was wondering if it  was even about me (maybe it wasnt) and if so maybe it was because of my name. I got sick of the whole messy drama but damn now she even pissed off Mushmouth? They gave her the axe. She hasn't communicated with LNM for almost a month then took off two extra days the week after  TG without bothering to tell the network or her listeners. With her record of disappearing, she should have been astute enough to realize people would assume she might not come back again, again,again.  Also Id think even a huge Heatherite would have a hard time putting up with the LNM owner. No professional station would air a guy with
hillbilly grammar that should have been corrected by age 6. I'm no grammar nazi, but dayum! She must have been desperate to try that so called network.  I don't have good enough vision to read 100's of pages  but  I gather she doesn't get along with people for very long. I tuned into her show for a little while on Monday, but I didn't like the religious nut she had on.  Several months ago I tried to join a HW group on Facebook where things are easier for me to read and navigate but they didnt add me. I'm out of the loop and I guess I don't have the proper credentials to get in. What do they need for me to qualify, a cover pic promoting her damn show? I wasn't going to troll I just wanted to see the train wreck because I was bored recovering from surgery and now recovering from another one. OK, enough rambling. I figure either you will accept me here or you won't. Peace.

Welcome @Unwashed Cat Lady I think your post is right on the money! Keep posting often!

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60081 on: December 05, 2018, 01:50:13 PM »
at this point, it seems pretty obvious that Neely intentionally left his mic open. clever girl.

Neely was very submissive the following night on Vara's shit show.
Vara brought up on Neely's transgressions and Neely had to bite his tongue like the little bitch boy he is visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HumanBeing

• Elluminati

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60083 on: December 05, 2018, 02:04:04 PM »
imagine calling the Craddocks for actual advice? lmao! Kolby is my backup plan.

Some NFL teams are scouting Kolby for a possible defensive tackle position.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #60084 on: December 05, 2018, 02:05:53 PM »
I know some of you are curious about the Craddock suicide media reaction today.   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I'm saddened and confused at the same time by this post

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #60085 on: December 05, 2018, 02:06:05 PM »
Hi everyone
What's new?
Hee hee hee

Hey anniem!

Not much happening.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #60086 on: December 05, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
My thai friend makes hers with condensed milk

Me, too! A very fancy iced tea!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #60087 on: December 05, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
Hi everyone
What's new?
Hee hee hee

Onward and upward for ms wade

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #60088 on: December 05, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »
My thai friend makes hers with condensed milk

Sounds like that would work equally well.
I'm not partial to it but I watched them make it at a Pho restaurant.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #60089 on: December 05, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »
We can only hope. That Katie made it sound like he was gonna drop the dime on her. Popcorn ready!!!

Heather said she tells the truth and vara says he tells the truth. Should be interesting