Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12582404 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62355 on: December 09, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #62356 on: December 09, 2018, 10:10:57 AM »
O Brother, Where Art Thou? Last night I was listening to “The Little Podcast That Could/Did/Had” and in the chat. What a nice surprise to see @Richard Groyper in the chat.  My brother calls me on the phone. He says “I’m stranded”. On this cold dark night, my brother’s car is broken down on the highway.  I can hear car horns honking at his car.  Since my car is somewhat new, I had given away my jumper cables. Mr. Fish goes down the cellar to find another set of jumper cables. I started knocking on my neighbors door’s asking for jumper cables. For the next several hours, Mr Fish and I help my brother get his car running and off a major intersection. Eventually we get my brother and his car back home. This morning I go back to EllGab.  Only @wr250 and I are still in the chat. Sounds like I missed some fun last night. However, I am glad that I was able to help my brother. Thanks to Heidi from WadeGabe, I am listening to last night’s podcast.

Praise Be @Bart Ell
What a nice, caring thing to do.  Your brother is very lucky to have you and Mr Fish.  Kudos!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62357 on: December 09, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
Seems to work. Thanks @FISH !

I could only listen to the first 45 minutes or so last night

Anyone know if the interaction between bingmiller and AngieNJ was captured?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #62358 on: December 09, 2018, 10:19:48 AM »

Nobody loved Art more than she did. Nobody was a bigger fan of Art than she was. Nobody grieves for Art more than she does. Of course she has persistent complex bereavement disorder[/size]. :o
Wait till there is no longer a show to voice that bereavement disorder on to others.  Will they still call or care when the music is over?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #62359 on: December 09, 2018, 10:22:10 AM »
I downloaded the crappy discord app. Still dont knoe how to use it
Sounded like you got the hang of it torwards the end.  I really enjoyed your 80’s movie villain laugh.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #62360 on: December 09, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »
and also....A big thank you to Crystal Gayle for appearing LIVE on Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader and for CRYSTAL giving kudos to Keith Rowland as well as Dave for keeping the show going.  HLW: This is 2018, stop living in the past!
The past is all she will have soon.  To cry over a non-autographed cd that Art handed her one day to use when she was working with Keith is crazy and funny at the same time.  If Art gave her a copy of Bing Crosby’s White Christmas does that automatically become her favorite holiday song that she loved as a child only to find out later it was Art’s as well?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62361 on: December 09, 2018, 10:33:07 AM »
She can say it all she wants. That doesn't make it so. She's in her own warped reality.

And there is no incentive for her to be otherwise.
When she was insisting that Art GAVE her MITD again and again the only thing that changed her behavior was after she saw an attorney. She came back the next day saying she had to change the name of her show. I don't know what made her finally check with a lawyer. It really seems as if the only way to stop her is to force her legally, simply asking her to stop isn't enough. Airyn's plea has proven to not be enough to stop her from talking about Art.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62362 on: December 09, 2018, 10:39:45 AM »

Nobody loved Art more than she did. Nobody was a bigger fan of Art than she was. Nobody grieves for Art more than she does. Of course she has persistent complex bereavement disorder[/size]. :o

If you claim you have a mental disorder in advance of the time required for such a diagnosis to be made, how can it be determined that you have it or you are acting as if you have it?

Persistent complex bereavement disorder is distinguished from normal grief by the presence of severe grief reactions that persist at least 12 months (or 6 months in children) after the death of the bereaved. It is only when severe levels of grief response persist at least 12 months following the death and interfere with the individual's capacity to function that persistent complex bereavement disorder is diagnosed.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62363 on: December 09, 2018, 10:41:11 AM »
@AngiefromNJ I'm so sorry I missed that. I procrastinated on Christmas and now it's like a forced march to the end. Hopefully you upset Tater Tot so bad he'll make a video of himself in the bathtub proclaiming victory.

The moral of this story is

Don't mess with Jersey Girls

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #62364 on: December 09, 2018, 10:44:38 AM »

Especially the ones from Texas
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #62365 on: December 09, 2018, 10:45:13 AM »
What a nice, caring thing to do.  Your brother is very lucky to have you and Mr Fish.  Kudos!

I am one of the lucky ones in this world. 2 parents, 3 brothers, 3 sons, 3 daughter in laws, 7 grand children and the Amazing Mr Fish.  I grew up with love,  some freedom and at least 10 rules. Taking care of each other was one of the rules.  I was raised in a small neighborhood and we all shared the local gossip. Word on the street was correct 51 % of the time.  EllGab has become my neighborhood and we tell stories and share photos, videos and GIFs. And we are correct at least 52% of the time.

ps/thank you!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62366 on: December 09, 2018, 10:45:59 AM »
Especially the ones from Texas

That does double the fun

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62367 on: December 09, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »
I am one of the lucky ones in this world. 2 parents, 3 brothers, 3 sons, 3 daughter in laws, 7 grand children and the Amazing Mr Fish.  I grew up with love,  some freedom and at least 10 rules. Taking care of each other was one of the rules.  I was raised in a small neighborhood and we all shared the local gossip. Word on the street was correct 51 % of the time.  EllGab has become my neighborhood and we tell stories and share photos, videos and GIFs. And we are correct at least 52% of the time.
ps/thank you!
Lovely!

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #62368 on: December 09, 2018, 10:54:09 AM »

YES!!!! Jersey girls with Texas blood, God help a Tater!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62369 on: December 09, 2018, 10:59:42 AM »
YES!!!! Jersey girls with Texas blood, God help a Tater!

Tater tot