Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12572059 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63360 on: December 11, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
I think that is what it means yes.
That's exactly what it means.

Thanks guys! I thought so but wasn't sure. Apparently there are quite a few people who see her as unstable.
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #63361 on: December 11, 2018, 12:59:20 PM »
It’s ok ... just means we have another ass call from him so he can get his HOF status back. I’ve already eaten all his snacks in the HOF lounge.

As for what GS has done to his favourite sofa...well, the stench, my god.

Oh dear is Miller rubbing off on people?
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #63362 on: December 11, 2018, 01:00:19 PM »
Did these people already have the Nye County Sheriff on speed dial?

Based on her past behavior it would not surprise me.
Praise BE

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #63363 on: December 11, 2018, 01:00:25 PM »
It’s ok ... just means we have another ass call from him so he can get his HOF status back. I’ve already eaten all his snacks in the HOF lounge.

As for what GS has done to his favourite sofa...well, the stench, my god.

Leave me out of this.
Are we having fun yet?

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63364 on: December 11, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
Did these people already have the Nye County Sheriff on speed dial?

To me, the sequence of the RP calls shows that 3 other people along with 1st party decided to do this at a set time.  It would be very odd to get them from actual concerned parties that close together.  Is it justified?  I don't know, ya gotta look at facts, no matter who is in the wrong.  I think people are over-reacting to it, HG should not have to prove a damn thing.  It should be on HLW to prove it was HG, not the other way around.  In all honesty HG's sheriff report does not prove the call didn't originate from her.  Playing devil's advocate here, but it could have been her uncle, her male neighbor, etc. who she had speak on the phone.  If the location and or number of the person calling was known, that would be proof.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63365 on: December 11, 2018, 01:08:56 PM »
The original reporting party chose to remain anonymous. There is no obstruction or accessory issue, since no crime was committed. It wasn't a swatting it was a welfare check. That is a big difference.

Now you may wish to look at HLW's announcing on public media about having information on a police investigation that the police are unaware of, ie a suicide note. If you want obstruction of justice you have it there.

Anyway you sound a tad excited, try a nice walk around the block and work off some of that angst. Before you break a coffee pot.

Another no it all in the group here. It was a prank listening to the show clearly show that. It could very well be interpreted as swatting by saying she has gun. This prank was against the law and those that cover the identity are breaking it to. If they do not do the right thing the police will need to decide how they want to deal with it.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63366 on: December 11, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »
To me, the sequence of the RP calls shows that 3 other people along with 1st party decided to do this at a set time.  It would be very odd to get them from actual concerned parties that close together.  Is it justified?  I don't know, ya gotta look at facts, no matter who is in the wrong.  I think people are over-reacting to it, HG should not have to prove a damn thing.  It should be on HLW to prove it was HG, not the other way around.  In all honesty HG's sheriff report does not prove the call didn't originate from her.  Playing devil's advocate here, but it could have been her uncle, her male neighbor, etc. who she had speak on the phone.  If the location and or number of the person calling was known, that would be proof.

It’s more likely someone posted the number in one of her closed Facebook groups and asked if people thought they should make the call.

There are nights in the summer when she sounded much more unhinged.
Are we having fun yet?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63367 on: December 11, 2018, 01:10:36 PM »
Leave me out of this.

I’ll get you a nice coffee :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63368 on: December 11, 2018, 01:12:05 PM »
I’ll get you a nice coffee :)

👍🏼
Are we having fun yet?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63369 on: December 11, 2018, 01:13:11 PM »
It’s more likely someone posted the number in one of her closed Facebook groups and asked if people thought they should make the call.

There are nights in the summer when she sounded much more unhinged.

I always wondered if that Big Star in Canada comment she sometimes makes was some kind of code fo her little group to call in.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #63370 on: December 11, 2018, 01:16:40 PM »
Nicely done you and @Dyna-X for the wonderful assist. If you look at the last page of the report it states:
23:47:15 ANOTHER RP
23:47:26 ANOTHER RP
23:47:40 ANOTHER RP

@paladin1991 or anyone do you know if that means, 'another reporting party'? If so it looks like a few people were concerned about her welfare?
>^..^< All in the day of the cat.

One of these Another RP calls was someone on one of the facebook groups that admitted she called. That got posted here and we shrugged that off as it was too late to fit the timeline.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #63371 on: December 11, 2018, 01:21:11 PM »
Another no it all in the group here. It was a prank listening to the show clearly show that. It could very well be interpreted as swatting by saying she has gun. This prank was against the law and those that cover the identity are breaking it to. If they do not do the right thing the police will need to decide how they want to deal with it.

Well, since you want to call others know-it-alls (spellcheck is your friend), the Sheriff's Office knows that we know who made the call, yet doesn't consider it a crime that someone called. They obviously felt it was justified and worth going out there to check. Otherwise, they would have asked us for the identity of the person who called.

Tips into law enforcement can be anonymous. In fact, almost every department has an anonymous tip line. If the law enforcement feels it was a false report, then they will consider charges. It does not appear they're considering them--my guess is that the final line of "she is agitated with us" gives them some insight into her state of mind that night, and the must have felt that whoever called (which was multiple reporting parties) felt it was worth a check.
Stay Spooktacular!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63372 on: December 11, 2018, 01:21:52 PM »
Thanks guys! I thought so but wasn't sure. Apparently there are quite a few people who see her as unstable.

I'm surprised she has that many listeners ...

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63373 on: December 11, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »

I always wondered if that Big Star in Canada comment she sometimes makes was some kind of code fo her little group to call in.

Canadia. A bit star in Canadia ... ::)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63374 on: December 11, 2018, 01:23:37 PM »
I'm surprised she has that many listeners ...

I like the way you think.
Are we having fun yet?