Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12552587 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63435 on: December 11, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »
It is unfortunate the person who made the initial call could not step up and say it to clear your name a lot sooner.
Instead they sat back and let you and your family face such disgusting levels of harassment.

I assume their rationale for remaining quiet and not owning up to making the call is that have a family and they obviously do not want the possible harassment from those lunatics.
Still kind of shitty though.

I think the reason is they wanted to create their own H.O.F. moment instead of just putting up a screen grab of the 911 call that night.
Anyone who has been paying even a little attention since the 911 call should have no doubt who made it.

There will be no H.O.F. for it, though.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63436 on: December 11, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »
It’s not something I would ever do. It pissed me off she said I did it on her radio show. I wanted to clear my name. This is the closest I can get to it. I’ll happily hold my hand up and say I did whatever I actually did, but to be called out in that manner, so her fanatics can sit in baths and sing songs about me lying, and other people can call me a whore for doing it, and people post pics of my family up (again!) for something I haven’t and would never do, yeah it got me riled up and wanting to clear it up.

Nutsac talks about Harassment, he clearly wasn’t around seeing some of the screenshots I posted up in the summer on here and BellGab where the likes of Garret was posting disgusting stuff regarding incest between me and my father even after I told him he was dead, and then going through my mother’s facebook and taking pics off and posting them up with disgusting shameful things on them. If this has coloured my need to get my own truth out there then so be it.

Edited to add: Thank you AnnieM

Hey, if the shit ass jerks did that to you then go after them by all fucking means!!!  I've never seen that, so how would any of us know that happened to you?  It explains things in a different light.  I've been on here for some time but don't remember you sharing that info before, so sorry if I missed it.  There HAS to be legal ways to get all this sorted out don't you agree?   Check around and see if there is a license required to do radio podcasts and if there is an ethics code in the license.  If not for podcasts, then for regular radio (since she claims she is on that as well).  My email is on the profile if there is anything i can do to help or to explain myself further...there are a lot of very smart, funny, interesting people on this forum.  It seems a shame to wasted on the 2-bit witch

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #63437 on: December 11, 2018, 03:28:31 PM »
Gender racism...... Nice try tater
I didn't know that a gender is a race. I thought that if you hated someone who is male or female that's sexist not racist. No @Jedimiller people don't hate her because she is a woman. We just hate her because she sucks as a host and as a human being.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63438 on: December 11, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »
It is unfortunate the person who made the initial call could not step up and say it to clear your name a lot sooner.
Instead they sat back and let you and your family face such disgusting levels of harassment.

I assume their rationale for remaining quiet and not owning up to making the call is that have a family and they obviously do not want the possible harassment from those lunatics.
Still kind of shitty though.

I can cope - managed this far, I think the real point was that as Annie said she made it into an attack and used that to open the floodgates. It’s a polar opposite from what I would do, and whether It’s a weird foible of mine to not be seen to do something that I would feel would be egregious, I didn’t want even those cultists thinking I had done something like that for the reasons Wad made it out to be.

I am probably not making much sense.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63439 on: December 11, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
Hey, if the shit ass jerks did that to you then go after them by all fucking means!!!  I've never seen that, so how would any of us know that happened to you?  It explains things in a different light.  I've been on here for some time but don't remember you sharing that info before, so sorry if I missed it.  There HAS to be legal ways to get all this sorted out don't you agree?   Check around and see if there is a license required to do radio podcasts and if there is an ethics code in the license.  If not for podcasts, then for regular radio (since she claims she is on that as well).  My email is on the profile if there is anything i can do to help or to explain myself further...there are a lot of very smart, funny, interesting people on this forum.  It seems a shame to wasted on the 2-bit witch

Thank you :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #63440 on: December 11, 2018, 03:37:05 PM »
I think the reason is they wanted to create their own H.O.F. moment instead of just putting up a screen grab of the 911 call that night.
Anyone who has been paying even a little attention since the 911 call should have no doubt who made it.

I figured it was Falkie all along.
Are we having fun yet?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63441 on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:11 PM »
I didn't know that a gender is a race. I thought that if you hated someone who is male or female that's sexist not racist. No @Jedimiller people don't hate her because she is a woman. We just hate her because she sucks as a host and as a human being.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #63442 on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:16 PM »
Baloney pony is a term that is used when it is in use; being ridden. Why not just call him a dick? Is this Garrett gay what is the deal with that guy. I don't actually want to know  anything about him. But what a weird comment.

These people are just blind and braindead and unfit to contribute to any society or economy. Zero creativity, nothing to call their own. Very little property or assets. Plus it is obvious that none have a truly worthy reason to follow Grifterella. They have no desire to have a natural flowing conversation about any of the subjects of Heatwad's show. How can there be a fan club of ANYTHING and none of the gallery even chat about the show subject. None of them actually get behind the show itself, they just want to have flame wars and watch drama while they sit at home all day. Maybe the odd one has a job and sits on the internet all fucking day but that sure can't pay much to sit on your ass with Facebook all day.

With the Heater Wad Cult there is clearly no constructive criticism at all, and I don't even think they listen to the show at all. Maybe they hear it but to listen is a whole other thing. These people don't actually care if there is a show or not. These people are actually leaching from their Queen. These are intellectually sadistic creatures who have nothing to gain by anything they post. Heather's fanclub are simply just vultures. Heather and the whole lot of them are just unhealthy and miserable, lonely and malnourished, uneducated/inexperienced and severely confused. It is tragic.

Jedi Miller you are a sloth of society. You are pathetic. Go sniff paint.
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63444 on: December 11, 2018, 03:46:50 PM »
It’s not something I would ever do. It pissed me off she said I did it on her radio show. I wanted to clear my name. This is the closest I can get to it. I’ll happily hold my hand up and say I did whatever I actually did, but to be called out in that manner, so her fanatics can sit in baths and sing songs about me lying, and other people can call me a whore for doing it, and people post pics of my family up (again!) for something I haven’t and would never do, yeah it got me riled up and wanting to clear it up.

Nutsac talks about Harassment, he clearly wasn’t around seeing some of the screenshots I posted up in the summer on here and BellGab where the likes of Garret was posting disgusting stuff regarding incest between me and my father even after I told him he was dead, and then going through my mother’s facebook and taking pics off and posting them up with disgusting shameful things on them. If this has coloured my need to get my own truth out there then so be it.

Edited to add: Thank you AnnieM

You're welcome. You are an impressive person, brave and good hearted.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #63445 on: December 11, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »
Heater's show should be a hoot as she rails against her fired producer, laments the absence of Art and asks for decorating tips to match the black tree of tears.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63446 on: December 11, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »

That would be so pathetic to solely make that call for H.O.F. status, no offense intended  :D

If it is who I think it is then one could make an argument of malicious intent based on past and recent comments.
But I think any good lawyer would be able to negate those charges based on what Heather actually said on the air that night.
It was very opportunistic nonetheless.

A seemingly unhinged radio host with access to firearms, probably under the influence of drugs, a possible beef with her neighbor(Bell family) about how things have transpired over the last few months, and her talking about having considered suicide while on the air seemed like acceptable reasons, under the law, for this person to make that call to police for a welfare check.

Still shitty to sit back and allow DH to take all the heat.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63447 on: December 11, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »

Do you think she would be a better host if she wasn't trying to be Feather WannabeArt?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63448 on: December 11, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed last night’s open lines part of the show, probably not for the right reasons.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63449 on: December 11, 2018, 03:58:54 PM »
Heater's show should be a hoot as she rails against her fired producer, laments the absence of Art and asks for decorating tips to match the black tree of tears.

Wah! My producer went behind my back 3 weeks ago even though I said it happened yesterday.