Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12535594 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63480 on: December 11, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »
Oh my!
Seems you have been paying attention.

You did make it relatively obvious, even I got it.
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63481 on: December 11, 2018, 05:12:50 PM »
You need to be clever and claim "look, we aren't going to be vegan" because it will offend the sensibilities of our Muslim brothers and also put ranchers and farmers- who often employ immigrants- , butchers, abattoir workers, meat cutters, and delivery-persons out of work. Often unskilled and low-wage industries and with higher prices it would not be fair to see them jobless. So, in solidarity, we will be serving some meats for Christmas dinner and calling it a "holiday" dinner in keeping with political correctness also.

My sister’s boy and his girlie - lovely people but blah Vegan. I will go and be polite. I don’t object to Vegan food per se, but not on Christmas Day!

My sister and her fella are coming around to mine day after Boxing Day for gammon and cheese so we will make up for it!

They make bacon scented perfume if you're feeling like throwing down.

I am so tempted!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63482 on: December 11, 2018, 05:13:54 PM »
This shit sounds like it is the reason I am having to have a vegan Christmas Dinner this year :(

Oh no, say it isn't so!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63483 on: December 11, 2018, 05:19:07 PM »
My sister’s boy and his girlie - lovely people but blah Vegan. I will go and be polite. I don’t object to Vegan food per se, but not on Christmas Day!

My sister and her fella are coming around to mine day after Boxing Day for gammon and cheese so we will make up for it!

I am so tempted!

What is gammon?
If you already answered, just ignore the question and consider these items:
https://mcphee.com/pages/search-results-page?q=bacon
Gumballs, air fresheners, mints, jelly beans, lip balm, a nice dessert bacon candy cane!  Many pages of bacon items.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #63484 on: December 11, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »

I am so tempted!

Ha, I got a relative whose girlfriend was a vegan. She showed up at the lake and he told us. Ouch. Someone was like "well, we have beans." Of course, a though the beans were made with bacon and a ham-bone. I think even the salad had hardboiled eggs in it so that was a no-no. Ha. But, come on, he should've known better and thought before he brung her. Texas AND 4th of July, lake, outside, etc....vegan isn't going to happen.

I like your boxing day. Is it still a day in which y'all just drink yourselves into the ground?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63485 on: December 11, 2018, 05:20:24 PM »
What is gammon?
Gumballs, air fresheners, mints, jelly beans, lip balm, a nice dessert bacon candy cane!  Many pages of bacon items.
It’s like a ham steak.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63486 on: December 11, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »
What is gammon?

Maybe I should take some contraband bacon gum in with me..
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63488 on: December 11, 2018, 05:26:56 PM »
Ha, I got a relative whose girlfriend was a vegan. She showed up at the lake and he told us. Ouch. Someone was like "well, we have beans." Of course, a though the beans were made with bacon and a ham-bone. I think even the salad had hardboiled eggs in it so that was a no-no. Ha. But, come on, he should've known better and thought before he brung her. Texas AND 4th of July, lake, outside, etc....vegan isn't going to happen.

I like your boxing day. Is it still a day in which y'all just drink yourselves into the ground?

I don’t really drink so I might have a glass or two of Baileys and Aperol Spritzes are on the menu for Boxing Day, it’s the food coma day, lots of footy on Boxing Day so I think for most people lots beer and footy and bubble and squeak day (bubble and squeak is generally leftover veg and potatoes, roasted or mash which is fried in the frying pan til it bubbles and then squeaks to say it is cooked) usually with leftover meat and a couple of fried eggs. Kind of like Hash potatoes but yummier.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63489 on: December 11, 2018, 05:28:03 PM »
Here is a present for ya....for giving you a bit of a hard time today

https://www.vat19.com/item/bacon-gumballs?adid=gshopping&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o1&scid=scplpbacon-gumballs&sc_intid=bacon-gumballs&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3b3gBRDAARIsAL6D-N-_VevLQr8RremmYb7yvIjOjxSVCY13EeqDVl9CQobGmzxnCJfUF40aAoj4EALw_wcB

Haha thank you! You weren’t hard on me... I’m a tough old boot - whats the point in being here if we can’t discuss stuff! (Praise Bart for that btw!)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63490 on: December 11, 2018, 05:34:33 PM »
Maybe I should take some contraband bacon gum in with me..

Bacos are actually vegan. Assuming Bacos aren't just an American thing (because what other country would come up with them??).

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63491 on: December 11, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »
I don’t really drink so I might have a glass or two of Baileys and Aperol Spritzes are on the menu for Boxing Day, it’s the food coma day, lots of footy on Boxing Day so I think for most people lots beer and footy and bubble and squeak day (bubble and squeak is generally leftover veg and potatoes, roasted or mash which is fried in the frying pan til it bubbles and then squeaks to say it is cooked) usually with leftover meat and a couple of fried eggs. Kind of like Hash potatoes but yummier.

I used to love the Two Fat Ladies, and I remember them making bubble and squeak. Sounds wonderful. :D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63492 on: December 11, 2018, 05:40:57 PM »
It’s like a ham steak.

Ah, thanks

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #63493 on: December 11, 2018, 05:42:28 PM »
One of the rare occasions! - getting to this point has helped me get my head around it all really, not all the conclusions I came to were pleasant, but all valid. It feels like a weight is off me since this afternoon. The rest will be dealt with as and when. I’m not mad at the person involved, he had no idea she would do what she did, which was very shitty.
Congratulations @DynamoHum . Now that the truth has come to light, with the exception of the name of the caller, we have proof that it was NOT you who called the police. Will HW make a public apology? If she had “code” she would. Once you said you did not make that phone call to the police, I believed you. Your credibility was established with me. You are a tough cookie and a lovely lady.  Despite all the attacks you had to endure with HW, the Miller and those horrible trolls, you never really trashed HW. You would even compliment her at times. You often forgive Miller for his silly statements.  You are a good HONEST person. I am not sure if Art Bell is smiling in heaven today. However, I believe your father is proud of the woman you have become.

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. -- Calvin Coolidge

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63494 on: December 11, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »

I think this country needs to have cuter names for food like bubble and squeak.