Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13120699 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70185 on: December 29, 2018, 10:43:17 PM »
Why are u coming to san diego?

I've only been that far south one time, my brother got married there. We drove down 101, a beautiful drive indeed.

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70186 on: December 29, 2018, 10:45:44 PM »
Looks to be a movie release in 2005.  I've never been to a comic con. Have you been to more than that one?

Been going to comic con since 1992.  And met tons of cool people.  Like mark hamill, carrie fisher, billy dee, and pretty much everyone in SW
I'M ALPHA AF

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70187 on: December 29, 2018, 10:52:01 PM »
Been going to comic con since 1992.  And met tons of cool people.  Like mark hamill, carrie fisher, billy dee, and pretty much everyone in SW

That's excellent. Did you go after autographs or just chat with them? What do you think of the new SW movies?

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70188 on: December 29, 2018, 10:52:49 PM »
Some past pics
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70189 on: December 29, 2018, 10:55:28 PM »
That's excellent. Did you go after autographs or just chat with them? What do you think of the new SW movies?

i had a problem with the way they made luke an angry old man. kinda like all the angry guys here like damon. old and bitter.. but I love the prequels. I went to see episode 1 at the movies 15 times, attack of the clones 14 times and revenge of the sith 13 times. im a true SW fan. you will never meet another one like me.
I'M ALPHA AF

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70190 on: December 29, 2018, 10:55:29 PM »
Some past pics

Thanks!  I like the storm trooper one the best of those 4.  Do you like Star Trek as well?

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70191 on: December 29, 2018, 10:57:27 PM »
Thanks!  I like the storm trooper one the best of those 4.  Do you like Star Trek as well?

sure, not a fan persay or trekkie, but lately I been watching all the episodes, the original on netflix. i also own the bluray sets. i love wrath of Khan and the original motion picture. im OG I guess I love kirk and the OG crew.
I'M ALPHA AF

MJ

• KIDD
« Reply #70192 on: December 29, 2018, 11:00:39 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think Tim Allen would be the best choice to play Keith.
Sorry I don’t know how to make the image smaller.🤔

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70193 on: December 29, 2018, 11:05:01 PM »
Terence Stamp as Whitley Strieber

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70194 on: December 29, 2018, 11:11:50 PM »
i had a problem with the way they made luke an angry old man. kinda like all the angry guys here like damon. old and bitter.. but I love the prequels. I went to see episode 1 at the movies 15 times, attack of the clones 14 times and revenge of the sith 13 times. im a true SW fan. you will never meet another one like me.

I bet not. I'll ask you a question, if it bothers you please ignore it. You've said you sometimes say things here to make people mad. If doing that, wouldn't you expect people to seem angry to you, though they may not normally be so?
Anyway, I don't go to the movies all that often these days, but we saw The Force Awakens 3D in an IMAX theater, had not been to an IMAX before.  We saw Rogue 1 in the theater too. I've seen all of them first in the theater, well of course that was the only place to see the first ones. No DVDs then!
We did go see Bohemian Rhapsody at a new IMAX theater that opened close by recently, very comfy. Did you see that?

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70195 on: December 29, 2018, 11:13:48 PM »
More pics
I'M ALPHA AF

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70196 on: December 29, 2018, 11:15:14 PM »
sure, not a fan persay or trekkie, but lately I been watching all the episodes, the original on netflix. i also own the bluray sets. i love wrath of Khan and the original motion picture. im OG I guess I love kirk and the OG crew.

I liked those best. Ok, here is a question for you, I think you mentioned going to Las Vegas. Did you ever manage to see Star Trek: The Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70197 on: December 29, 2018, 11:17:19 PM »
Larry the cable guy as Michael Vara

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70198 on: December 29, 2018, 11:17:31 PM »
More pics

You look happy!   I bet I'd have liked those exhibits.

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70199 on: December 29, 2018, 11:22:21 PM »
I bet not. I'll ask you a question, if it bothers you please ignore it. You've said you sometimes say things here to make people mad. If doing that, wouldn't you expect people to seem angry to you, though they may not normally be so?
Anyway, I don't go to the movies all that often these days, but we saw The Force Awakens 3D in an IMAX theater, had not been to an IMAX before.  We saw Rogue 1 in the theater too. I've seen all of them first in the theater, well of course that was the only place to see the first ones. No DVDs then!
We did go see Bohemian Rhapsody at a new IMAX theater that opened close by recently, very comfy. Did you see that?

most of the things i say here aren't real. its the internet. I joke around sometimes. we all do. I do support heather 100% and annoyed, but other than that, i don't hate anyone or try to bring anyone down. im a pretty positive person overall.

Im a movie buff. I went to see the force awakens, solo and the last jedi at the hollywood chinese theater. the best imax screen in the world in my opinion, its also historical to star wars..

I'M ALPHA AF