Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119375 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70245 on: December 30, 2018, 07:21:10 AM »
Seth Rogan as Keith
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

YES!!!

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70246 on: December 30, 2018, 07:32:16 AM »
@WhiteCrow  as himself (since he was the first to prank Heather on the Gabcast, asking for her picture, knowing that Redacted not telling her real name and no pictures were going to be a problem for her)
Credit of photo @Spookcat   

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70247 on: December 30, 2018, 07:37:15 AM »
As this year comes to a close, we reflect. I have made a lot of new friends on here, witnessed the craziness in the desert, learned we Praise Bart Ell and it makes him happy and he gives us a Wootacular. Thank you all for the friendship and fun!

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70248 on: December 30, 2018, 07:40:53 AM »
As this year comes to a close, we reflect. I have made a lot of new friends on here, witnessed the craziness in the desert, learned we Praise Bart Ell and it makes him happy and he gives us a Wootacular. Thank you all for the friendship and fun!

Friends? Lol.  Something women made up.  I only have one real true friend or two. Had to cut off negative people from my life
I'M ALPHA AF

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #70249 on: December 30, 2018, 07:43:18 AM »
Yes, a 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. How do you complete a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle? I google the answer for some advise.
Here are the steps-
Before You Start
1. Choose a puzzle. 2. Have an-end plan. 3. Choose a work space.
Starting Out
1. Flip all pieces upwards. 2. Find all the edge pieces. 3. Sort by color. 4. Special pieces.
Middle-to-end Work
1. Pay close attention to shape. 2. Work on small sections at a time. 3. Don’t give up.
The truth about HW and AB is the puzzle. EllGab and WadeGab has created the work space. @DynamoHum, you have been very successful with paying close attention and working on small sections at a time. Thanking everyone flipped some pieces upwards. Puzzling is a "fun" time for all. I believe that this puzzle will not be left unfinished!

I really hope so .. I hate it when you can’t finish one!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70250 on: December 30, 2018, 07:43:53 AM »

Friends? Lol.  Something women made up.  I only have one real true friend or two. Had to cut off negative people from my life
Actually friendship comes from fielty. Where you would pledge to back up your Lord, other landowner. And you are like a cat, i will tolerate you but not call you friend.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70251 on: December 30, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »
about 30 yrs ago in LA..WHY?????
>^..^<
Morning Angie and friends.
Angie, If you really want to have fun with Mr. Miller, just tell him you met them at a house. Provide very detailed but unnecessary details such as "It was a light tan house with brown trim. Really nice house and it had blue carpet in the living room although the the pipes groaned sometimes when you ran the cold water in the bathroom sink. And I think it had a weather-vane with a rooster and a two car garage. I don't know if he put up the weather-vane or it was there when he bought it but it was a nice touch. Oh yeah, the kitchen had brand new checkered linoleum. Seems like yesterday, I can still remember their standard poodle named Lincoln's nails going clickety clickety on the linoelum and that time we played frisbee on the back lawn. Fun times."

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70252 on: December 30, 2018, 07:50:26 AM »
>^..^<
Morning Angie and friends.
Angie, If you really want to have fun with Mr. Miller, just tell him you met them at a house. Provide very detailed but unnecessary details such as "It was a light tan house with brown trim. Really nice house and it had blue carpet in the living room although the the pipes groaned sometimes when you ran the cold water in the bathroom sink. And I think it had a weather-vane with a rooster and a two car garage. I don't know if he put up the weather-vane or it was there when he bought it but it was a nice touch. Oh yeah, the kitchen had brand new checkered linoleum. Seems like yesterday, I can still remember their standard poodle named Lincoln's nails going clickety clickety on the linoelum and that time we played frisbee on the back lawn. Fun times."
I love this!!!!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #70253 on: December 30, 2018, 08:04:43 AM »
I have been friends with MV for many years, long before 2015, and I too, seem to be suddenly kicked to the curb.  It's almost like he's been possessed. :o
It is breaking my heart.  I've had nothing but a good relationship with MV, and I've given him no reason to come at me like he has.  It's depressing me terribly. :'(

@StarrMountain , while there is no explaining why some people act like they do, just know you have friends here. If you want to try a resolution make a promise to do something nice for yourself every day.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70254 on: December 30, 2018, 08:15:24 AM »
@StarrMountain , while there is no explaining why some people act like they do, just know you have friends here. If you want to try a resolution make a promise to do something nice for yourself every day.

This is so  kind of you. @StarrMountain deserves better treatment in the old country. I was never a true bellgaber. I was only a small fry in the old country. I never understood how good people survived the posting in there.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70255 on: December 30, 2018, 08:19:04 AM »
First world problems....Amazon pantry is sooooooo slow!!!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70256 on: December 30, 2018, 08:22:21 AM »
Actually friendship comes from fielty. Where you would pledge to back up your Lord, other landowner. And you are like a cat, i will tolerate you but not call you friend.
I have real friends. You have to make life long friends. You have to live on a two way street-give-take-take-give. "that one" is not your friend. End of story.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70257 on: December 30, 2018, 08:22:49 AM »
This is so  kind of you. @StarrMountain deserves better treatment in the old country. I was never a true bellgaber. I was only a small fry in the old country. I never understood how good people survived the posting in there.

Bella Haven was the answer!!!!!

Sigh, don't know what happened ... even Brig was our nice  friend then ... much loveliness from so many back then in the ol' Bella Haven thread ...

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8051.4405%3Bwap2&fbclid=IwAR2rIGZItKTToigipckZh4USUYXx9FSmp-oEwKqiaquI0FlQw_b-5r4nsSk

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #70258 on: December 30, 2018, 08:26:50 AM »
Pics

Fun pictures.  Ever been to AlienCon?  Do you upload stuff to YouTube?

* Asking for the Senda Thread.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70259 on: December 30, 2018, 08:27:05 AM »
@WhiteCrow  as himself (since he was the first to prank Heather on the Gabcast, asking for her picture, knowing that Redacted not telling her real name and no pictures were going to be a problem for her)
Credit of photo @Spookcat   

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

So @WhiteCrow was one of the first who started working on the Wade 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle.This photo of a white crow is exquisite. I just read your answer.