Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 323127 times)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #915 on: November 24, 2019, 09:20:11 PM »
Not particularly.

Well. This is where we part ways. I imagine you are an all business kinda woman. Quit fooling around and get to the good stuff. Right?  Where I like the slow burn and big build up
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #916 on: November 24, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #917 on: November 24, 2019, 10:10:36 PM »
LOL  horny bimbo's. Just get laid already.. Audibly cracked up. Goofballs

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #918 on: November 25, 2019, 03:21:42 AM »
@anniem I hope you do! BTW The beer in the picture is to enjoyed separately.  ;D

That'd be an important part of the recipe, right?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #919 on: November 25, 2019, 04:15:38 AM »
Dammit @Bart Ell the ads keep showing me that Native Instruments has a 50% off sale for Thanksgiving. I don’t need to be spending money.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #920 on: November 25, 2019, 05:28:27 AM »
Dammit @Bart Ell the ads keep showing me that Native Instruments has a 50% off sale for Thanksgiving. I don’t need to be spending money.

A quality product at full price!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #921 on: November 25, 2019, 10:06:25 AM »

Threatened by women expressing their sexuality?

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #922 on: November 25, 2019, 11:32:16 AM »
Threatened by women expressing their sexuality?

Not your best comeback. I'm embarrassed for you. > :-[<

But to answer you, question? No, not at all. I live with it every day and I love it.  I was simply saying that you two seem like you need a steady dick.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #923 on: November 25, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »
Not your best comeback. I'm embarrassed for you. > :-[<

But to answer you, question? No, not at all. I live with it every day and I love it.  I was simply saying that you two seem like you need a steady dick.

Typical. Men discuss sex and they are Presidents. Women discuss sex and they are needy? You wish

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #924 on: November 25, 2019, 01:13:12 PM »
Typical. Men discuss sex and they are Presidents. Women discuss sex and they are needy? You wish
Oh c'mon lady, that kind of equality based statement hasn't held water for years and you know it, but you still like to throw it out just in case it sticks.
You People achieved equality (and then some) years ago but it's never enough. My lesser half employs one woman and SEVEN men who all have to answer to her! She hires and fires and she's just a drop in the bucket when it comes to women being in charge in the work force. And in life in general.. You almost had a gargoyle lady (snort laugh) President. But she LOST! Good thing too. I'm genuinely happy for my neighbors. Even the stupid ones ;)

-I'm KSM

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #925 on: November 25, 2019, 07:20:04 PM »
Really? You're going to go there? Interesting choice.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #926 on: November 25, 2019, 07:33:37 PM »
Oh c'mon lady, that kind of equality based statement hasn't held water for years and you know it, but you still like to throw it out just in case it sticks.
You People achieved equality (and then some) years ago but it's never enough. My lesser half employs one woman and SEVEN men who all have to answer to her! She hires and fires and she's just a drop in the bucket when it comes to women being in charge in the work force. And in life in general.. You almost had a gargoyle lady (snort laugh) President. But she LOST! Good thing too. I'm genuinely happy for my neighbors. Even the stupid ones ;)

-I'm KSM
What your spouse does is not a reflection on your character. It just means she puts up with your shit for any number of reasons. So don't try and use her as a shield. Secondly, don't be an idiot. Lots of us are VERY glad we didn't get Hillary as a prez and certainly didn't vote for her- for reasons that have NOTHING TO DO with her being a woman. Just like not liking or voting for the asinine excuse of a president we currently have has nothing to do with his being a man. Stop slinging shit, I'm tired of ducking.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #927 on: November 25, 2019, 07:53:14 PM »
What your spouse does is not a reflection on your character. It just means she puts up with your shit for any number of reasons. So don't try and use her as a shield. Secondly, don't be an idiot. Lots of us are VERY glad we didn't get Hillary as a prez and certainly didn't vote for her- for reasons that have NOTHING TO DO with her being a woman. Just like not liking or voting for the asinine excuse of a president we currently have has nothing to do with his being a man. Stop slinging shit, I'm tired of ducking.
Slinging shit, really? LOL That's a laugh. Hahaha!

My spouse, or as you like to say "spousal unit" (sounds like a plastic device in the second drawer that may require batteries ;)) is a PERFECT example of how a WOMAN can ascend to a point of power in todays world. And please if you can  ::) tell me how I used my wife as a shield - and how I brought my character into this? I didn't! I used my wife as an example or even a statistic! As usual you come unprepared with a dimly lit argument. Another empty bag for Dorothy.

Hilary is also an example of female equality for what SHOULD BE obvious reasons. I don't care who you voted for and I certainly wouldn't assume you voted for her simply because she's a ...woman... Your "tired of ducking" okay, stop ducking! Seems rather simple to me.  :-\

You got a real frog up yer arse honey. Go take a shit, Dot.

I'll give ya this. You actually made it past one sentence. Kind of a hallmark for you.

- I'm KSM

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #928 on: November 25, 2019, 08:53:54 PM »
Slinging shit, really? LOL That's a laugh. Hahaha!

My spouse, or as you like to say "spousal unit" (sounds like a plastic device in the second drawer that may require batteries ;)) is a PERFECT example of how a WOMAN can ascend to a point of power in todays world. And please if you can  ::) tell me how I used my wife as a shield - and how I brought my character into this? I didn't! I used my wife as an example or even a statistic! As usual you come unprepared with a dimly lit argument. Another empty bag for Dorothy.

Hilary is also an example of female equality for what SHOULD BE obvious reasons. I don't care who you voted for and I certainly wouldn't assume you voted for her simply because she's a ...woman... Your "tired of ducking" okay, stop ducking! Seems rather simple to me.  :-\

You got a real frog up yer arse honey. Go take a shit, Dot.

I'll give ya this. You actually made it past one sentence. Kind of a hallmark for you.

- I'm KSM
Oh, sweety, I don't think you understand how statistics work. That's OK, don't get your feathers ruffled. Do you feel better?  I'll try and keep it to shorter paragraphs in the future, bless your heart.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #929 on: November 25, 2019, 08:55:54 PM »