Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 393488 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12570 on: June 18, 2023, 06:35:17 PM »
I mean given up doing the shit shows.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12571 on: June 18, 2023, 06:45:00 PM »
I mean given up doing the shit shows.
Probably.  Especially the 12-hour insanity. These assholes are frauds and they can no longer operate like they have before.  Look at where Randy Cramer is now, David Lewis Anderson etc.  They are totally exposed assholes who have grifted all their worthless lives.  And they are growing old.  FUCK THEM!

We are left in the dark to await a newer "slicker" grift?  I don't think so.  Vinny Barbarick knows he is done.  He can't use Dietrich anymore and the "book" is bullshit and if his little Romanian Gypsy wife left him, well good luck going to Romania for "Atlanykron" 2023. 

And his fake UNESCO "World Genesis" bullshit scam is obvious! These people are fucking sick!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12572 on: June 18, 2023, 06:48:35 PM »
Hey ddd, does this guy look familiar? Maybe you will wind up in his old prison cell.  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12573 on: June 18, 2023, 06:59:01 PM »
Just to see what ddd said on his last show, @9:52:00 he proposed that Long Island be an exclusive Jewish enclave and New Jersey could be the new Gaza strip in which the Israelis of Long Island could send helicopters to New Jersey and fire rockets at them all day. Then he goes on about the Israelis being THE MOST racist people in the world. Blah blah blah.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12574 on: June 18, 2023, 07:06:43 PM »
I believe that his claim of being the "Son of Adolf Hitler" and other Japanese/vampire bullshit got around and he got squashed for it.  Dietrich is a raving racist asshole.  Perhaps an AI is involved.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12575 on: June 18, 2023, 07:17:39 PM »
His little monkeys on Bitchute and Rumble are fumbling around posting ancient bullshit interviews and shows. 

I would say Dietrich and Peter Moon are "done".  Whatever they attempt now means nothing and they have fallen into the pit of obscurity and shame they deserve. Neither of them can "reinvent" or "rearrange" themselves enough to continue. They are totally exposed for being the frauds they are.  And they are being watched by people (or AI) who are more effective than me.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12576 on: June 18, 2023, 07:45:27 PM »
I think I´m going to bed early tonight. I woke up at 3:30 am and never really fell back asleep. See ya next time.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12577 on: June 19, 2023, 11:40:22 AM »
Dietrich conducted another15-second live test on Rumble about an hour ago and appears to have begun adding images. https://rumble.com/v2v60qg-june-19-2023.html

Interestingly, someone has created a channel called "Exposing Douglas Dietrich" https://rumble.com/c/c-3282478

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12578 on: June 19, 2023, 01:36:58 PM »
NOTE:  Before Dietrich was removed as a host at Revolution Radio-Freedomslips, (2015 -2018?)  he was airing two shows per week totaling 4 hours.

"Critical Omissions" Tuesday at 10-12 pm EST  https://www.revolution.radio/hosts/critical-omissions.htm
 and "Firing Lines" Saturday from 10-12 pm EST  https://www.revolution.radio/hosts/firing-lines.htm

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12579 on: June 19, 2023, 02:10:06 PM »
Dietrich made a move to American Freedom Radio two weeks after with the assistance of Tere Joyce but was promptly removed shortly after.
Dietrich was actually a guest on "The Opperman Report" when he was confronted about his crossdressing and admitted to it.
Since then, Dietrich has used YouTube as his primary platform.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12580 on: June 19, 2023, 02:18:49 PM »
Is there any money in this kind of insanity?
Merry Christmas

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12581 on: June 19, 2023, 03:50:18 PM »
Is there any money in this kind of insanity?
Are you kidding?  Grifters like Douglas Dietrich have deceived people out of tens of thousands of dollars over the last 15-20 years.  If you read my blog  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/ I provide evidence of this.  Cramer, Anderson, Moon, Dietrich, and others are all a bunch of lying frauds who have bilked supporters out of thousands of dollars.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12582 on: June 19, 2023, 03:58:18 PM »
But these modern-day thieves have been exposed and they are aging.  Some, like Dietrich, have a history of drug use/abuse.  Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarick) is probably one of the most sinister grifters associated with Dietrich.  Barbarick was a spoiled rich boy in California whose parents died in a car accident in the early 1970s.

And Vinny, (already a "trust fund" kid), inherited millions in property etc, that he proceeded to take charge of and steal from his siblings.  Vinny is a nasty piece of shit who claims to be at the highest levels of Scientology from 1973-1983 and managed to break free.

But his actual history is much different. In all of these cases, these freaks are pathological liars and have been stealing money for decades.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12583 on: June 19, 2023, 04:04:44 PM »
Now I have plenty to read.
Merry Christmas

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12584 on: June 19, 2023, 04:14:07 PM »
Now I have plenty to read.
There are 150 posts.  If you need help navigating my "Blogger" site let me know.  It is not the best format but it was free.  The easiest way is to just scroll down from the most recent and when that page ends click on "older posts" on the bottom right.

You can also choose a month/year of posts in the "blog archive."  If you have a specific topic of interest I can provide a link for you.