Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 121932 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #840 on: August 20, 2022, 07:33:25 PM »
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #841 on: August 20, 2022, 08:01:51 PM »
Please let Trey Lance be a complete bust.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #842 on: August 20, 2022, 08:55:54 PM »
Leave it to the Yinzers to hype a preseason game.  All week the matchup with Jacksonville was the hot topic.  It was absurd.  The riveting 16-15 victory over the Jaguars will be talked tomorrow about ad nauseum.

**For those who wonder what a Yinzer is, it's a word that's used among people who identify themselves with the city of Pittsburgh.  Essentially someone who is a resident or was born there.

Anyway, there were people having parties and cookouts for a preseason game.  To each his own. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #843 on: August 21, 2022, 02:27:07 PM »
Congratulation on the win @ShayP
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #844 on: August 21, 2022, 04:08:30 PM »
Leave it to the Yinzers to hype a preseason game.  All week the matchup with Jacksonville was the hot topic.  It was absurd.  The riveting 16-15 victory over the Jaguars will be talked tomorrow about ad nauseum.

**For those who wonder what a Yinzer is, it's a word that's used among people who identify themselves with the city of Pittsburgh.  Essentially someone who is a resident or was born there.

Anyway, there were people having parties and cookouts for a preseason game.  To each his own.
”The term has taken on a connotation to identify someone who, for better or worse, is either a lifelong Pittsburgher, or says a phrase or commits an act that could be identified as something a stereotypical Pittsburgher might do” according to Wiki. The “commits an act” makes it sound almost felonious. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #845 on: August 21, 2022, 04:37:18 PM »
Congratulation on the win @ShayP

Thanks @JUAN.  I still think the Jaguars may surprise this year.  Maybe be better than the Steelers. (Not that they're great)  We shall see.  I didn't watch the game but from everything I've heard or read, the Jags bullied the Steelers' offensive line and we were playing the projected starters.  Not a good sign for what's to come.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #846 on: August 21, 2022, 05:10:14 PM »
”The term has taken on a connotation to identify someone who, for better or worse, is either a lifelong Pittsburgher, or says a phrase or commits an act that could be identified as something a stereotypical Pittsburgher might do” according to Wiki. The “commits an act” makes it sound almost felonious. ;)

The "commits an act" comment does make it sound almost felonious. LOL!  I think the person that wrote or edited that on Wiki is not a fan of Yinzers or a profiler.  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #847 on: August 21, 2022, 05:17:10 PM »
What is an act a Yinzer would commit?  Put more than 300,000 miles on a Jeep Cherokee without once driving on an Interstate like Salena Zito?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #848 on: August 21, 2022, 05:45:36 PM »
The "commits an act" comment does make it sound almost felonious. LOL!  I think the person that wrote or edited that on Wiki is not a fan of Yinzers or a profiler.  ;D
Probably written by some loser Cleveland Browns fan.  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #849 on: August 21, 2022, 08:37:03 PM »
What is an act a Yinzer would commit?  Put more than 300,000 miles on a Jeep Cherokee without once driving on an Interstate like Salena Zito?

Heh heh.  I'm surprised a Jeep Cherokee would last with so many miles on it.

What acts?  Heinous acts Juan!  French fries in a sandwich and on a salad!  Wearing a Steelers or Penguins jersey to a funeral.   

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #850 on: August 21, 2022, 08:37:48 PM »
Probably written by some loser Cleveland Browns fan.  ;)

That's the guy.  :D

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #851 on: August 21, 2022, 08:59:01 PM »
Please let Trey Lance be a complete bust.

So, you DO follow football after braying several times your disinterest?  It was really important to you that we all know and understand this, and why it's so reasonable. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #852 on: August 21, 2022, 10:08:58 PM »
So, you DO follow football after braying several times your disinterest?  It was really important to you that we all know and understand this, and why it's so reasonable.

I thought you surrendered.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #853 on: August 21, 2022, 10:23:02 PM »
I thought you surrendered.

Here...take a long, slow look down these two metal pipes while I pull the trigger.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #854 on: August 21, 2022, 11:00:22 PM »
Here...take a long, slow look down these two metal pipes while I pull the trigger.