Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131447 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46845 on: November 08, 2018, 04:04:02 PM »
Like she might not always show up on film or reflect in mirrors or the camera might steal her soul?
Both are a possible options, though remote.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46846 on: November 08, 2018, 04:06:50 PM »
You are better at this than she is. :-X
And much smarter, too!  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #46847 on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
I think someone guessed that she failed to get disability and that's why she went back on the air. Perhaps she tried if her migraines were an actual thing, but that's a hard one to get signed off.

Thanks Cat, that's an interesting thought.
Praise BE

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #46848 on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:04 PM »
I think you're right, especially the mental angle.
Yeah. I mean I do understand why someone wouldn't want photos all over the place, on social media, etc. Especially of their children. Stalkers, perverts, etc. Some people just like privacy or be worried if caught doing something "bad," for your personal or professional reputation. Or to help in identity theft, threat of government surveillance grids, but to a point, and getting into the paranoid world. And especially if you are trying to run a media company and be a public figure it seems odd.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #46849 on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »
my tenders just receded into my body cavity.

Pics or it didn't happen  :P
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46850 on: November 08, 2018, 04:08:28 PM »
And one is Airyns sister. Yup it's all Keith, Airyn, Karen, Ellgab, Art’s Ghost, BellGab, BART, MV,EMV,dynamo, the phone, grief, the cats and maybe Dave’s fault.
Thank you, Max. That sums it up nicely.  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #46851 on: November 08, 2018, 04:10:39 PM »
Like she might not always show up on film or reflect in mirrors or the camera might steal her soul?

I'm going more with paranoid ideation which could explain the tales of kidnapping, poisoning and other related tales of victimhood.
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46852 on: November 08, 2018, 04:10:42 PM »
I’m betting the next thing will be a book deal. How Art Bell taught me the biz, she will even have a “ghost” writer. I can so see this happening. She can make up all kinds of stuff.
Easy! Her "ghost" writer can be Art, she can say she's had lots of channeling experiences in the past (she'd have to have a channeler on first, I guess, if she ever does more shows), and then channel a new book by Art, which would (of course!) be all about her.  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46853 on: November 08, 2018, 04:13:40 PM »
Yes, it still would have been a desperate move on Art's part (probably out of pure exasperation) and at least isolate himself from needing to get into landlord/tenant law stuff and he didn't have the heart to be that harsh. Who would he turn to? Karen would probably have recommended evicting her at that point. So it was probably seen by him as an easy way out. That's probably why Karen was puzzled and shocked as to why he sold it.
Or maybe he just felt guilty about having set her up to succeed him and then saw she just wasn't up to it in any way? I think he knew he didn't have much time left, was feeling poorly, and may have wanted to do something to make up for hooking her into his life in so many ways with poor boundaries. He may not have had it in him any more to dump her as he had so many other people previously. Just speculating...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46854 on: November 08, 2018, 04:15:07 PM »
A Les Paul?

Ok, but not yours or mine! <G>

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46855 on: November 08, 2018, 04:16:47 PM »
She appears to be waiting for telos to get back to her from her facebook scrawling
Didn't she say it was her phone service provider and not Telos? A locally situated problem, which I interpreted as being her physical phone system, the lines into her house, or whoever's phone service she uses. Does Telos provide the actual phone service too?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46856 on: November 08, 2018, 04:18:48 PM »
Yes.
Wowie Zowie!

If she sees that photo, then definitely no show tonight regardless of the status of her phones... I can see the steam rising from her shed in Pahrump all the way over here on the east coast...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46857 on: November 08, 2018, 04:20:00 PM »
They've been testing that out here at the Nasa Dryden facility at EDW. I think back in 06/07 it was called Quiet Spike. They are still thumping along, although the sound signature just changed a bit. It still upsets my dogs but it is marginally quieter, I suppose. Good morning @juan do you hear them too @GravitySucks
Perhaps I shouldn't ask, but what are they testing them for?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46858 on: November 08, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »
I wonder why he has waited till now to put them out ?   Is that illegal ?
Why would it be illegal? Anyone know, is it?

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #46859 on: November 08, 2018, 04:22:43 PM »
Leo Ashcraft just posted this pic in WadeGab....is it?

Actually she looks like she might be a lot of fun here.  And her teeth are healthy, which eliminates one theory of mine.  It must be the eyes, then.

If Asshat is the provenance it must be what, four years old or something?  Karen said she doesn't look as good now -- I doubt the woman we hear could take the same picture today.  She may very well have underlying mental issues, but they were significantly exacerbated by suddenly getting everything she wanted.  Its lottery-winner syndrome, where the good fortune that caused it cancels out most people's natural sympathy.