Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12531938 times)

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #64155 on: December 13, 2018, 10:29:48 AM »
Who has she killed off lately?

Kolby. she was a long time listener and caller. fully indoctrinated. sad.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #64156 on: December 13, 2018, 10:37:32 AM »
Kolby. she was a long time listener and caller. fully indoctrinated. sad.
Ok. Who is the next person that she is going to kill off? Hey Heather, for your information, Its not a good idea to kill off your listeners. Its very bad PR to kill off your listeners.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64157 on: December 13, 2018, 10:37:43 AM »
Will the WOOtacular fill everyone with Christmas joy? Or will some parties be a little butthurt after? I'm intrigued!
Will the WOOtacular be an audio only experience, or will there be a video aspect?

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64158 on: December 13, 2018, 10:40:01 AM »
Ok. Who is the next person that she is going to kill off? Hey Heather, for your information, Its not a good idea to kill off your listeners. Its very bad PR to kill of your listeners.

one of the Craddocks have to be next, right?

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64159 on: December 13, 2018, 10:40:08 AM »
This is very sad. I think one of the few things Heather did absolutely right was her kind treatment of Colby every time she rang in.
Looks like a heart shaped smoke ring blown by Ghost Art to Heather.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #64160 on: December 13, 2018, 10:43:50 AM »
I fear many listeners put gifts for Heather above their own basic needs sometimes sadly.
Yep. But, again, what kind of needs or life is this? From the blog below. What is that stuff for? Those are the spending priorities? Besides the obvious weird stuff, why so many types of bags? Nail Clippers? I'm mean RIP, if all this is true, the internet and the bizarre nature and posts of Heather's supposed listeners make me wonder, sometimes, if these people are real.

""Life is expensive.  A donation would be greatly appreciated.  $5.00 package will purchase a  container of coffee.  $10.00 package will purchase a bag of charcoal and a box of matches.  $25.00 package will buy 13-gallon trash bags, 24 cans of cat food, and a gallon of vinegar.  $50.00 package will buy long-nose lighters, sunflower seeds to bait traps, toilet paper, ziplock bags and more.  $100.00 package will buy 24 cans cat food, foil, sunflower seeds, toilet paper, nail clippers, and more.  $250.00 package will buy foil, cat litter, toilet paper, 30 gallon trash bags, dish sloap, kleenex and more.""

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64161 on: December 13, 2018, 10:47:07 AM »
Will the WOOtacular be an audio only experience, or will there be a video aspect?

There will be video.

jump

• KIDD
« Reply #64162 on: December 13, 2018, 10:47:59 AM »
Yep. But, again, what kind of needs or life is this? From the blog below. What is that stuff for? Those are the spending priorities? Besides the obvious weird stuff, why so many types of bags? Nail Clippers? I'm mean RIP, if all this is true, the internet and the bizarre nature and posts of Heather's supposed listeners make me wonder, sometimes, if these people are real.

""Life is expensive.  A donation would be greatly appreciated.  $5.00 package will purchase a  container of coffee.  $10.00 package will purchase a bag of charcoal and a box of matches.  $25.00 package will buy 13-gallon trash bags, 24 cans of cat food, and a gallon of vinegar.  $50.00 package will buy long-nose lighters, sunflower seeds to bait traps, toilet paper, ziplock bags and more.  $100.00 package will buy 24 cans cat food, foil, sunflower seeds, toilet paper, nail clippers, and more.  $250.00 package will buy foil, cat litter, toilet paper, 30 gallon trash bags, dish sloap, kleenex and more.""

Without getting too much into her business, and disrespecting the deceased, Kolby had some mental issues and was trying to make a cross-country move with her daughter because she felt that would make things better. She was intending on basically living out of a vehicle for an extended period of time.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64163 on: December 13, 2018, 10:48:59 AM »
Without getting too much into her business, and disrespecting the deceased, Kolby had some mental issues and was trying to make a cross-country move with her daughter because she felt that would make things better. She was intending on basically living out of a vehicle for an extended period of time.

oof.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #64164 on: December 13, 2018, 10:50:25 AM »
Ah, ok. I don't listen, except rare occasions when folks here alert me to some 'big deal,' so was not aware of her mental or economic situation. Even so I could think of a better list for a Xcountry move, but each to their own. Too bad, RIP.  Hope daughter will be ok.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64165 on: December 13, 2018, 11:02:36 AM »
People die every day but this kind of blacklisting needs to be outlawed!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1073291921693532160

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #64166 on: December 13, 2018, 11:07:25 AM »

Wash she catching wild birds and squirrels for dinner using sunflower seeds as “bait for traps”?
Are we having fun yet?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #64167 on: December 13, 2018, 11:07:53 AM »
People die every day but this kind of blacklisting needs to be outlawed!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1073291921693532160
Do these people not consider Bart's feelings? Gosh we might find him singing and ranting on his stream, and then angrily canceling the WOOtacular!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #64168 on: December 13, 2018, 11:08:43 AM »

Thanks for explaining. I used to work with the homeless, and it struck me as a list they might have put together. The only thing missing was socks - socks are a hot commodity when you're living outside/in a car/etc.

I hope her daughter will be okay.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #64169 on: December 13, 2018, 11:12:55 AM »
Do these people not consider Bart's feelings? Gosh we might find him singing and ranting on his stream, and then angrily canceling the WOOtacular!

I hope Santa brings Bart extra peaches to right these wrongs!