Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127528 times)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56955 on: November 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM »
I'm happy for her to finally have a man after all this time. She needs to get over Art, and this may be the thing that helps.
I would agree if that is the case but I base it on my own experience that may be outdated at this point.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56956 on: November 29, 2018, 01:04:17 PM »
Oh dear. It would be more accurate this way:

(G) Personal Information: The Kingdom of Nye will never use the personal information of any subscriber for any other purpose than private communication and to the world on facebook whenever the host is caught in a lie necessary. Any gathered information will never be used for the purposes of advertising or sold to a third party but will be used in an attempt to harass a subscriber who is posting very true information that happens to be contrary to what the host has indicated.
I see you fixed it.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56957 on: November 29, 2018, 01:07:33 PM »
But the archives are stored on her server. If there's still music in the archives, then there's still music stored on her server.

I'm really starting to think she just doesn't know about any of this, and believes whatever the LNMbeciles tell her.

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy.  You just don't understand the difference between speaking 'radio' and everything else.  The two are two different languages.  You should invest in a Spirit Box so that ART can school you fm the great beyond.  One day, you too, may be a big radio personality like Heather.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56958 on: November 29, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »
Well, Neely is a doctor ... ;)
  A dr. of fistology?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #56959 on: November 29, 2018, 01:11:14 PM »
And then I killed 14 kittens and ate their hearts.

What a load of wank.
Yes, he's very much a 'I reject your reality and insert my own' kind of guy.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56960 on: November 29, 2018, 01:12:39 PM »
I remember a certain Mushmouth making a very big deal about how Heather collects her own subscriber money and it has nothing to do with LNM. From what that other host that left LNM said (can't think of his name), the hosts then pay Vara each month for hosting their shows. If she's getting money from PayPal, it should be readily available to her after every payment. Each time someone subscribes for $4.99, she has access to that $4.99 to transfer to her bank account in 3-5 business days, or immediately if she has a PayPal debit card. So my guess is she meant it's the first time she's made a profit over her operating costs/bills maybe?

Or her new boyfriend explained how to use the paypal system.  "You see Heather, it's just like an EBT card."

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #56961 on: November 29, 2018, 01:13:53 PM »
Does that mean she won't dox her callers?  Vara will doxx the shit out of folks who disagree with him.  Is that just for her show or is that also found on the LMNOPeon network page?

This is just on Heater’s page. I think Vara is a whole different kettle of fish (in some ways).
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56962 on: November 29, 2018, 01:13:56 PM »

Or maybe the new boyfriend has deep pockets and is investing in her show.

who has the deepest pockets?  Fredo at Kaca?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #56963 on: November 29, 2018, 01:15:12 PM »
P.S. "And oh yes, officer, I forgot to tell you, you can skip the ticket because I have a magic driver's license... "   8)
"Where you headed, ma'am? Going that fast for these conditions and over the posted limit. Is there an emergency?"
"Yes, I'm securing my LEGACY and on the way to do some fire-dancing and candle-work..."
"Uh, ok. Do you happen to have your proof of financial responsibility to go along with this "driver's license?"
"My proof of financial responsibility?"
"Your insurance, ma'am..." 
"Oh, I have it. But I left it in the ethereal plane last time I was out-of-body, surely you can understand that officer. (bats eyes)" 
"Ok, just stay right there, ma'am, let me just run this magic license" 
(over heard on the police CD radio crackling in distance) "Yes, send over an ambulance I think I got a L2K situation here, suspect is mentioning possible self-immolation and might be a danger to herself or others in the community considering the drought and fire conditions..."
"Ok, ma'am, if you could step out of the car. No ma'am please leave that kerosene and sticks in the car. (mumbling) Yes, leave the candles too.  It will just be a moment while we discuss some things with the nice men in white suits (mumbling) No, they are not aliens. Just please wait ma'am."

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #56964 on: November 29, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »
Ahh let em have their fun, the truth is coming out soon enough.

How do you know?  She keeps getting away with it all.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #56965 on: November 29, 2018, 01:23:40 PM »
"Where you headed, ma'am? Going that fast for these conditions and over the posted limit. Is there an emergency?"
"Yes, I'm securing my LEGACY and on the way to do some fire-dancing and candle-work..."
"Uh, ok. Do you happen to have your proof of financial responsibility to go along with this "driver's license?"
"Oh, I have it. But I left it in the ethereal plane last time I was out-of-body, surely you can understand that officer. (bats eyes)" 
(over heard on the police CD radio crackling in distance) "Yes, send over an ambulance I think I got a L2K situation here, suspect is mentioning possible self-immolation and might be a danger to herself or others in the community considering the drought and fire conditions..."
"Ok, ma'am, if you could step out of the car. No ma'am please leave that kerosene and sticks in the car. (mumbling) Yes, leave the candles too.  It will just be a moment while we discuss some things with the nice men in white suits (mumbling) No, they are not aliens. Just please wait ma'am."

I love this!!!!!!!!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #56966 on: November 29, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »
An actual photo of the event.  Her boyfriend built it for her.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #56967 on: November 29, 2018, 01:30:01 PM »

And she sceams in the tone that we heard "Someone in the house" on the famous open lines:

"Aliens by my car! Your pulling me from my car! Aliens! BWhat! Help! The aliens are taking me!"

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #56968 on: November 29, 2018, 01:33:55 PM »
An actual photo of the event.  Her boyfriend built it for her.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Ha. Bizarre and hilarious picture. The Irish cops will be telling that tale over some Guinness and Powers for decades....

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #56969 on: November 29, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »

So . . . . what's your point ?