Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 393502 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #4170 on: December 15, 2021, 05:17:15 PM »
Speaking of the "pot", why has Dietrich not mentioned that his black buddy "ODIN" (is that not a white Viking God thing) is now homeless!  (And facing federal prosecution for stealing shit from the US Capitol on Jan 6)   WHAAHHHAAAHAAA

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4171 on: December 15, 2021, 05:22:12 PM »
Where is the fat Fake Nazi Nightfighter Mars Pilot?  Penny Bradley? No SKYPE invitation for her? 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4172 on: December 15, 2021, 05:22:15 PM »
All you cult of the kings of Edom members give ddd a thumbs down.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4173 on: December 15, 2021, 05:23:26 PM »
"ARSON-AL"    HAHAAAAHAAAA   "There you have that"  And Dietrich has a brief "poke" at Neely for having more than one Facebook page?

I guess he hasn't looked recently!  HAHAAAHAAA Cause Neely is "scrubbing" his internet shit as fast as he can!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4174 on: December 15, 2021, 05:27:37 PM »
Well, he claims a BS In Communication Studies from Howard University. He and his "wife" ran a private "publishing company, and I think Vara got snagged into it.

Communication Studies. Great.  Depending on what his experience was he could have gone into the trades - heavy machinery guy; start your own excavation firm. Electrician or welder - ditto. If he was a little higher up the food chain - he is used to getting projects completed on time and within budget; start building custom homes. Take your GI Bill, take all the Spanish courses the local community college has to offer and start building your network with the local contractors. Or - if you don't want to get your hands dirty, go for a Civil Engineering degree, get your P.E. and charge some old bird $1200 bucks to tell her that her foundation is f*cked.

Dude could be a wealthy man by now but...you can't fix stupid. Not even the Navy can I guess.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4175 on: December 15, 2021, 05:28:21 PM »
ddd's calling is being a lying racist butt pirate.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4176 on: December 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM »
The scratching!  (last time it was bong bubbling)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4177 on: December 15, 2021, 05:31:13 PM »
Communication Studies. Great.  Depending on what his experience was he could have gone into the trades - heavy machinery guy; start your own excavation firm. Electrician or welder - ditto. If he was a little higher up the food chain - he is used to getting projects completed on time and within budget; start building custom homes. Take your GI Bill, take all the Spanish courses the local community college has to offer and start building your network with the local contractors. Or - if you don't want to get your hands dirty, go for a Civil Engineering degree, get your P.E. and charge some old bird $1200 bucks to tell her that her foundation is f*cked.

Dude could be a wealthy man by now but...you can't fix stupid. Not even the Navy I guess.
(sigh) I have to admit, I have a BS in Communications Studies from SUNY Cortland.  It's basically worthless.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4178 on: December 15, 2021, 05:33:57 PM »
In sandman's country they cure covid by beheading anybody who catches it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4179 on: December 15, 2021, 05:35:38 PM »
Unpaid internship at a local newspaper. Before the internet. (1995). And this commie bullshit was already prevalent and they don't care about history, unless they can twist it.  That's why I am such an angry asshole.

Hey Jamo, If I discharge a 20 gauge shotgun with a rifled slug 3 feet in front of you into the pavement - you will get a blast of shit into your lower body full of dirt, rock and bits of shrapnel.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4180 on: December 15, 2021, 05:36:05 PM »
Sandman lives in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4181 on: December 15, 2021, 05:38:44 PM »
(sigh) I have to admit, I have a BS in Communications Studies from SUNY Cortland.  It's basically worthless.

Well presumably you didn't go into a bunch of debt to obtain it. Was listening to a financial radio show awhile back and some girl called in about taking out an $80,000 loan to get a Master's in Puppet Arts. The host was like:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4182 on: December 15, 2021, 05:41:25 PM »
Well presumably you didn't go into a bunch of debt to obtain it. Was listening to a financial radio show awhile back and some girl called in about taking out an $80,000 loan to get a Master's in Puppet Arts. The host was like:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Was it Dave Ramsey's show?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4183 on: December 15, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »
Was it Dave Ramsey's show?

Nah. It was a local one here in NC. I didn't even know there were degrees in Puppets.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4184 on: December 15, 2021, 05:44:40 PM »
At least I can fucking write.  None of these assholes can.  Dietrich needs Moon to write for him. And Moon, who is such a "famous fucker" is a fucking pathetic writer.