Author Topic: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  (Read 3303139 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader
« Reply #16740 on: November 07, 2018, 10:37:25 PM »
I just finished looking for the book for @Exile  . Scanned through all on Amazon but no luck. It was a garage sale or thrift shop or borrowed  beat up paperback.  I was thinking probably written in the 90's. Do remember the name of the book you read?

Atlantis: The Antediluvian World - Ignatius Donnelly (1882)
It was republished in paperback numerous times.

You might recall this map:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #16741 on: November 07, 2018, 10:40:09 PM »
Hi Ellsters.

I read an interesting book about Atlantis several years ago. Can't remember the title but the premise was Atlantis was a large mid-Atlantic continent that bordered all the way from the Azores to Bermuda and the Carribean islands. Not woo woo but highly advanced mainly agricultural civilization.  It did perish/sink overnight. Caused by an earthquake or volcano? Can't remember.

The remains are the the mid-Atlantic ridge and islands mentioned above. The Mayans, Egyptians and Basque are the direct descendants. Also the intriguing theory that the destruction of Atlantis allowed the shifting of ocean currents which allowed the Gulf Stream to end the Ice Age

Could it be:

AUTHOR: ATLANTIS & LEMURIA: THE LOST CONTINENTS REVEALED! BY TOM T. MOORE

https://www.ancient-code.com/atlantis-lemuria-latitudes-longitudes/

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #16742 on: November 07, 2018, 10:40:19 PM »
I'm here... pm me, TL!  ;)

Hi sweetie. I will. Just looked real quick and saw its Nov. 16 through Dec 6. So we're in the shadow? You wouldn't believe - well, you probably would - how many times I've had some kind of communication issues, looked it up and sure enough Mercury retrograde. I also had three different friends I hadn't been in touch with for awhile contact me last week

I will pm later but too Kidnostadged to write sensibly. Except for nonsensical posts here
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #16743 on: November 07, 2018, 10:43:54 PM »
Is Mercury in retrograde? I'm having a helluva time with electronic and communication devices. Where's Aquarius? I need an emergency horoscope cast
No, but Uranus is and just retrograded back into Aries for a real kick in the petunias for the next few months. There are lots of intense aspects right now. I think we can expect lots of shocks and surprises, and perhaps reversals of what we think may be true. It may even be some of the election contests won't be resolved maybe even till December, and there may be some upsets or surprises in store. Expect the news to be a real roller-coaster ride for sure.

Not that this couldn't be reasonably predicted without any astrological references at all, but there are in fact a whole pile of challenging aspects kicking in that make these things more likely. Too complicated to explain in detail here.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16744 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:07 PM »
Could it be:

AUTHOR: ATLANTIS & LEMURIA: THE LOST CONTINENTS REVEALED! BY TOM T. MOORE

https://www.ancient-code.com/atlantis-lemuria-latitudes-longitudes/

Just followed your link. Don't think so. I don't remember anything in it about Lemuria. It was written like historical research
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #16745 on: November 07, 2018, 10:45:13 PM »
Hi sweetie. I will. Just looked real quick and saw its Nov. 16 through Dec 6. So we're in the shadow? You wouldn't believe - well, you probably would - how many times I've had some kind of communication issues, looked it up and sure enough Mercury retrograde. I also had three different friends I hadn't been in touch with for awhile contact me last week

I will pm later but too Kidnostadged to write sensibly. Except for nonsensical posts here
Got it!
PM when you feel like it, no worries!  ;) Other big stuff going on now... as you may be aware.  :)

And remember, Uranus can have a lot to do with electronic things, so if transiting Uranus is aspecting something in your chart fairly closely, that could be it, too. Better get 'em all in order before Mercury Wretch kicks in! <g>

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #16746 on: November 07, 2018, 11:07:24 PM »
Howdy all. Just woke up.  Hope I didn't miss much. :D
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16747 on: November 07, 2018, 11:09:45 PM »
Howdy all. Just woke up.  Hope I didn't miss much. :D

Just in time to kiss me goodnight. I'm beat. The Atlantis guy was interesting. Too tired to focus on this lady

Night all

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #16748 on: November 07, 2018, 11:16:59 PM »
Biologically it is unlikely there is free will.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #16749 on: November 07, 2018, 11:26:34 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #16750 on: November 07, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
Just in time to kiss me goodnight. I'm beat. The Atlantis guy was interesting. Too tired to focus on this lady

Night all
'Night!  :)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #16751 on: November 07, 2018, 11:31:24 PM »

Night all

G'night, TL.   :-*
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #16752 on: November 08, 2018, 11:48:22 AM »
Quiet in here

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #16753 on: November 08, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »
@Exile @TigerLily What do you think on this book? Maybe you both crashed out before seeing this. It very much is written like a historical tome and includes the linkages with the Celts, Mayans and so forth with comparisons of various hieroglyphs and scripts.

The woo part as I recall was the Theosophy of the day acting as a guiding hand through this tome. "Root races" and so forth.

http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=2.msg104861#msg104861

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #16754 on: November 08, 2018, 03:58:34 PM »