Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 25475 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #690 on: October 12, 2019, 10:35:51 AM »
Hehe  Home depot seems to be the same everywhere. I had the displeasure of having to pop into one while in NJ and it felt like home. Same shitty clueless employs wandering around smiling at nothing.

Bastards switch the location of the men’s and women’s restrooms at the back of the store depending on location.  For absolutely no sound reason. There ought to be a law. 
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

anniem

• Ellevated
  • There oughta be a law!
« Reply #691 on: October 12, 2019, 04:08:16 PM »
Bastards switch the location of the men’s and women’s restrooms at the back of the store depending on location.  For absolutely no sound reason. There ought to be a law.

Yes
"True funnies are the funniest of all funnies." - Bart Ell

"Don't eat lettuce. Eat cake. Cake never gets recalled." - my brother

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #692 on: October 12, 2019, 08:00:45 PM »

I do not have the bladder of a 5 year old girl so I would not know about such things.

Scary Penis

• Senior Moderator
  • Elluminati
  • Honey Burst Les Paul Standard
« Reply #693 on: October 12, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
I do not have the bladder of a 5 year old girl so I would not know about such things.
HA!!!!  That about killed me.

hey GS, that was a BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
It's never too late to start breast feeding again. Mmmm

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #694 on: October 12, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »
HA!!!!  That about killed me.

hey GS, that was a BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN

Hey @KSM on that certain day, the bladder was not the issue.  Or I might have actually noticed there weren’t any urinals. 
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

Scary Penis

• Senior Moderator
  • Elluminati
« Reply #695 on: October 12, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
Hey @KSM on that certain day, the bladder was not the issue.  Or I might have actually noticed there weren’t any urinals.
Do you want me to relay that to Bart for you? I see what's going on here ;D

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #696 on: October 12, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »
Does one location have more stalls than the other?  Like, they could be trying to be fair to both sexes by allowing each sex to use the larger room part of the year?

Scary Penis

• Senior Moderator
  • Elluminati
« Reply #697 on: October 12, 2019, 11:31:35 PM »
Does one location have more stalls than the other?  Like, they could be trying to be fair to both sexes by allowing each sex to use the larger room part of the year?
But where will the 70 other genders, the confused wastes of space pinch their perspective loaves? Ya know, where can the INSANE feel free to drop numerous gender confused self loathing far left Deuce's???

I mean, what will you do?

juan

• Elluminati
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #698 on: October 13, 2019, 03:58:47 AM »
Only 70? How daaaarrree you. That’s racist.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #699 on: October 13, 2019, 06:13:38 AM »

Have you ever been in a home depot?  They don’t change the signs once they are built. Some build a men’s room to the left. Others build it to the right.  Men’s rooms have stand up and sit down potties. Women’s only have sit down potties. 

Be careful if you searc “peeing standing up”.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellightened
  • Morg!
« Reply #700 on: October 13, 2019, 06:51:34 AM »

Cornish Hen?  Greasy little Mother's, aren't they?
HWT-10K-B4-2020

VampireLily

• Purps
  • Ellightened
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bitchen Bart Babe
« Reply #701 on: October 13, 2019, 07:09:56 AM »
Cornish Hen?  Greasy little Mother's, aren't they?

Spiffy avatar @Walks_At_Night . I don't understand it. But I understand your chyron. It's good to have goals
To make you a vampire they have to suck your blood.
And then you have to suck their blood.
It's like a whole big sucking thing. - Buffy

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellightened
  • Morg!
« Reply #702 on: October 13, 2019, 07:18:05 AM »
Spiffy avatar @Walks_At_Night . I don't understand it. But I understand your chyron. It's good to have goals

The avatar has deep meaning actually.  @Open Lines Gerry made it for me during The Senda Experience.  He was so moved that he offerred to leave The Master and become my online sycophant.  I accepted  The Guy from the Motor City  title gladly but I could not deal with being called "Master".  Guess I equate it with Jeannie and well........  Ole Ger is no Barbara Eden.  So I settled on being Der Kommisar.
Of course, after the experiment ended, I released Gerry from all fealty. 

It is indeed good to have goals.  If I don't post as often in your Open Lines thread during the stretch drive, you'll understand I am sure.
HWT-10K-B4-2020

VampireLily

• Purps
  • Ellightened
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bitchen Bart Babe
« Reply #703 on: October 13, 2019, 07:24:42 AM »

The avatar has deep meaning actually.  @Open Lines Gerry made it for me during The Senda Experience.  He was so moved that he offerred to leave The Master and become my online sycophant.  I accepted  The Guy from the Motor City  title gladly but I could not deal with being called "Master".  Guess I equate it with Jeannie and well........  Ole Ger is no Barbara Eden.  So I settled on being Der Kommisar.

It is indeed good to have goals.  If I don't post as often in your Open Lines thread during the stretch drive, you'll understand I am sure.

Oh. Interesting. Carry on Herr Kommisar

It is not my open lines thread. It is Ellgab's Open Lines thread. I might even help with the goal. If I can skip all the Heather-related stuff. It makes me a little queasy
To make you a vampire they have to suck your blood.
And then you have to suck their blood.
It's like a whole big sucking thing. - Buffy

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellightened
  • Morg!
« Reply #704 on: October 13, 2019, 07:35:33 AM »
Oh. Interesting. Carry on Herr Kommisar

It is not my open lines thread. It is Ellgab's Open Lines thread. I might even help with the goal. If I can skip all the Heather-related stuff. It makes me a little queasy

I think it makes us all queasy, if not downright ill but that's not the point.
HWT-10K-B4-2020