Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 51398 times)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2019, 05:00:29 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Funny thing that you mention grocery store, today I took F-I-L to Publix(local grocery store) two persons infront of us was talking to the cashier and she replied "Boy it is cold outside" it was about 30 deg and the second lady replied " You southern people don't know what cold is, were from Minnesota and this isn't cold"  F-I-L all of a sudden snapped and said "Well, you are not in Minnesota are you, you see those Palm Trees outside, we are in South Carolina and it's fucking cold, why don't you take your ass back to Minnesota and enjoy your cold and your snow".  Everyone in line just laughed except for that lady.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2019, 06:27:04 PM »
Father-In-Law was born in Punxsutawney as was hubby and is now pissed that we do not want to go there for Ground Hog Day to eat free cherry pie and ice creame.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2019, 06:29:57 PM »
Father-in-law tried to register with chat for mushmouth with the name Dyck Peckerwood and surfernaught told him to change it or he will boot and F-I-L replied " how about I put my boot so far up your ass you will be able to tell when the last time I used Kiwi" and he got booted

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2019, 11:03:11 PM »
Today I looked out the kitchen window and saw Cassie(my daughter) lying across Louie's (my Boxer dog) back with her arms around his neck, I opened the window and asked her what she was doing to Louie and she replied that she was putting the sleeper hold on him but it is not working like it did when grand dad put it on DeAndre.  I asked him about it and fil said that the sleeper doesn't work on animals because the arteries are in the wrong place then said she needs a human to practice on I told him to stop teaching my kids to be violent and he called me feckless and where would I be if my ancestors felt that way then said he was only teaching DeAndre the only rule that counts as a man and this is his exact words “If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again.”  I asked DeAndre what grand dad WAS TEACHING HIM AND RE SAID "violence of action" I asked him what that meant and he said I had to ask Grand Dad because I wouldn't understand.

I've missed these stories!  :)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2019, 12:08:42 AM »
I've missed these stories!  :)

Me too!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2019, 03:03:45 AM »
Father-in-law tried to register with chat for mushmouth with the name Dyck Peckerwood and surfernaught told him to change it or he will boot and F-I-L replied " how about I put my boot so far up your ass you will be able to tell when the last time I used Kiwi" and he got booted
;D ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2019, 12:04:36 AM »
Funny thing that you mention grocery store, today I took F-I-L to Publix(local grocery store) two persons infront of us was talking to the cashier and she replied "Boy it is cold outside" it was about 30 deg and the second lady replied " You southern people don't know what cold is, were from Minnesota and this isn't cold"  F-I-L all of a sudden snapped and said "Well, you are not in Minnesota are you, you see those Palm Trees outside, we are in South Carolina and it's fucking cold, why don't you take your ass back to Minnesota and enjoy your cold and your snow".  Everyone in line just laughed except for that lady.
I did not see that ending coming at all.  He is predictable but full of surprises.
In 1983, a friend’s grandmother walked up to a Japanese couple shopping in the grocery store and told them she was finally able to forgive them for Pearl Harbor.
Oh my goodness.  Massive retaliation does make forgiveness easier.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2019, 01:04:47 PM »

Well Dad got back from Punxsutawney last night and today around 11 Am he and Louie were sitting on the front porch when the Fed-EX man drove up to deliver a package, when the Fed-Ex man saw Louie on the porch he pulled his Mace and Dad told him " Boy, if you don't holster that shit, if you spray this dog I am going to jam it so far down your mouth your asshole will burn".  The FEd-Ex guy just left and we got a call from the Fed-Ex place that we have to come and pick up the package because they do not deliver to hostile environments.  Not even home for 24 hrs and he still manages to cause some type of incident.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2019, 10:31:22 AM »

Well Dad got back from Punxsutawney last night and today around 11 Am he and Louie were sitting on the front porch when the Fed-EX man drove up to deliver a package, when the Fed-Ex man saw Louie on the porch he pulled his Mace and Dad told him " Boy, if you don't holster that shit, if you spray this dog I am going to jam it so far down your mouth your asshole will burn".  The FEd-Ex guy just left and we got a call from the Fed-Ex place that we have to come and pick up the package because they do not deliver to hostile environments.  Not even home for 24 hrs and he still manages to cause some type of incident.

Have to ask, who is "Louie" and does he bite? :o

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #174 on: February 15, 2019, 09:20:10 PM »

Something tells me a little mace would just fuel Louie onward.  What kind of dog is Louie?  How old is he?  How cute is he?  Is he smart?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2019, 06:05:02 PM »
Louie is a boxer, just over a year old, I will post a few pics of him when I get them.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2019, 06:08:31 PM »
Louie is a boxer, just over a year old, I will post a few pics of him when I get them.

What was in the FedEx package?
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2019, 08:49:49 PM »
What was in the FedEx package?
Don't know, the guy never delivered it, went right back into his truck and drove off, have to go to the FedEx place and pick it up.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2019, 11:29:20 PM »
Have you ever You Tubed "funny boxers?"  They are incredible dogs but also very strong and protective.

https://twistedsifter.com/videos/funny-dog-honks-car-horn/   Boxer left in car on a NOT hot day still protests.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2019, 11:42:21 PM »
Have you ever You Tubed "funny boxers?"  They are incredible.

Much funnier than briefs.
Are we having fun yet?