Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12552633 times)

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63405 on: December 11, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »
Soooo, good afternoon all, it seems there will be unscreened (tee hee) open lines! Can't wait to here the five regulars that always call in.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63406 on: December 11, 2018, 02:32:59 PM »
@DynamoHum hiedi and @SpookyTim like to take it to the extreme and get police involved. Hope who they are trying cover for is worth it there is somthing called accessory after the fact and obstruction of justice heidi told pony boy and wr50 on the show. They should think about how that could blow up on them Someone should do right thing before it gets even uglier.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63407 on: December 11, 2018, 02:35:26 PM »
I love your new boots! I must admit I'm sort of surprised too.

Thanks! :D

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63408 on: December 11, 2018, 02:36:42 PM »
That makes sense, thanks.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #63409 on: December 11, 2018, 02:39:46 PM »
It's all pretty interesting for sure.  Tim, you didn't address what I said about you claiming WhiskeySour made that call without KNOWING FOR SURE.  I know you apologized to him, and that was good, but aren't you taking the low road (like HLW does) to find "the truth"?  Why not take the focus off HG's personal battle with HLW and put it on something more important, such as the well-being of the Bell family.  Or that HLW was sent a shotgun by mail, or that she is a drug user in possession of a loaded weapon or that she (like KR pointed out earlier) is still breaking copyright laws on the music, or a bunch of other things.  Unless you just enjoy the drama at all costs.  I am one who wants a conclusion in some way because I too, think she should be off the air or in jail. But you have to have real PROOF over a real issue instead of a he-said, she-said phone call thing, that in the end doesn't mean a damn thing.  Sorry for the rant.

I've said from the beginning all of those things are why I've taken issue with her behavior. Otherwise, I would have done what I did for years: just ignored her existence. It wasn't about something personal against Vara; that was just what I heard in the call. I, along with many others. That's what I said I heard in the call. That's why I said it was him. And knowing now that it wasn't, I lived up to what I said to Neely and apologized for it. Believe me, that still doesn't make me on "Team LNM," because I don't approve of their tactics going back months (going back to the "Bart Ell Exposed" video). I still think they're fly-off-the-handle hacks, I still think the Neelys aren't real doctors, I still think Darrell isn't a Navy SEAL and doesn't have a Congressional Medal of Honor, gold medals or was friends with Chris Kyle. But at least it ends that issue of accusing Vara of making the call, and I admitted I was wrong. I wasn't trying to prove anything illegal on her part or theirs with the phone call; there was just an opportunity to catch her in a lie, after unfairly attacking and doxxing a paying subscriber to her show. While I may have had the details wrong, the fact remains, she lied and she's caught.
Stay Spooktacular!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63410 on: December 11, 2018, 02:42:37 PM »

i noticed there is an eyelet at the top of your scrotal sac. Is that so you can wear them around your neck on a lanyard?

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #63411 on: December 11, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »
Next thing you'll say, she's taking chicken skin and fashioning an ART mask for when she's on the air.

Sure it’s chicken skin?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63412 on: December 11, 2018, 02:47:30 PM »

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #63413 on: December 11, 2018, 02:50:00 PM »
LOL, 1+

Thank you and right back at you, just as soon as I reload! Now if I could get you guys to only say hilarious, dramatic or insightful things once every 2 hours I'd be golden.
Praise BE

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63414 on: December 11, 2018, 02:50:47 PM »
Funny how Miss Wade misinterpreted the pay question.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #63415 on: December 11, 2018, 02:51:30 PM »
Soooo, good afternoon all, it seems there will be unscreened (tee hee) open lines! Can't wait to here the five regulars that always call in.

Good afternoon, without a guest tonight she should have plenty of time to issue a heartfelt retraction and apology to DH.
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63416 on: December 11, 2018, 02:53:16 PM »
Funny how Miss Wade misinterpreted the pay question.

I doubt 1k usd is commensurate with 8 months of however many hours he put in.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63417 on: December 11, 2018, 02:54:37 PM »

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63418 on: December 11, 2018, 02:54:47 PM »
I doubt 1k usd is commensurate with 8 months of however many hours he put in.

What?? Wow. Did he ever say why he was willing to work for her basically for free?

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63419 on: December 11, 2018, 02:56:03 PM »
I've said from the beginning all of those things are why I've taken issue with her behavior. Otherwise, I would have done what I did for years: just ignored her existence. It wasn't about something personal against Vara; that was just what I heard in the call. I, along with many others. That's what I said I heard in the call. That's why I said it was him. And knowing now that it wasn't, I lived up to what I said to Neely and apologized for it. Believe me, that still doesn't make me on "Team LNM," because I don't approve of their tactics going back months (going back to the "Bart Ell Exposed" video). I still think they're fly-off-the-handle hacks, I still think the Neelys aren't real doctors, I still think Darrell isn't a Navy SEAL and doesn't have a Congressional Medal of Honor, gold medals or was friends with Chris Kyle. But at least it ends that issue of accusing Vara of making the call, and I admitted I was wrong. I wasn't trying to prove anything illegal on her part or theirs with the phone call; there was just an opportunity to catch her in a lie, after unfairly attacking and doxxing a paying subscriber to her show. While I may have had the details wrong, the fact remains, she lied and she's caught.

All that stuff about LNM, the Neelys, Vara, etc. I AGREE WITH.  I'm just saying why is everyone so worked up over ONE PERSON's issue with the witch?  Check my posts, and also if you wanna go back to 2015 I posted regularly to Keith on the MITD site, with suggestions about the program.  To his credit/regret he backed HLW one-hundred percent.  Now he knows.  The phone call is nowhere near the biggest lie she perpetuates, as you must know.  You see, HG didn't prove it wasn't her (although she doesn't have to, but seems intent on doing so), not with the sheriff response she showed us.  That leaves the whole thing up in the air still.  You say you both know who the caller was, but can't say it in public....well where does that leave us?  Fucking nowhere....and the circle goes round and round.  2ndly even if (EVEN IF mind you) HG DID make the call, so what?  In my eyes she would be a hero for calling it in.  Why would that be a bad thing?